people don't watch my channel anymore.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
am I doing something wrong? I don't do anything different than what I usually do... I even got better with things and start uploading everyday.. really... it looks like everytime I do it better with video's, I have less fans on my channel.. :(

Reactions: NewWorldTop

NewWorldTop

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Don't give up and just Keep SHaring ^^ that's how people get famous
i'm also a beginner you can check and subscribe to my channel i'll do the same ^^

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Don't give up and just Keep SHaring ^^ that's how people get famous
i'm also a beginner you can check and subscribe to my channel i'll do the same ^^

I'm always doing that. that's not the problem. but okay I wil check on it and sub you ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sometimes youtube can have their moments where it seems like your against the wall. Keep the motivation burning and keep doing what your good at, eventually the views will come and growth along. It may sound strange but i also did Daily at first but due to lack of time switched to 3 times a week resulting in in more growth then when i did daily.

What you could try is do live streaming if you don't do already :p

Reactions: Fatal Beauty

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Sometimes youtube can have their moments where it seems like your against the wall. Keep the motivation burning and keep doing what your good at, eventually the views will come and growth along. It may sound strange but i also did Daily at first but due to lack of time switched to 3 times a week resulting in in more growth then when i did daily.

What you could try is do live streaming if you don't do already :p

so you tell me it's normal that you wil lose all of your fans once everytime?..... I do this for 5 years and I never had my views this low. I don't believe this. I already was in my downfall and now... nothing... if this is keep going... then there's no point of making the video's wich I actually only started for my fans.. and that's almost every serie except for the random gameplay's and playtrough's. I wanna know what happened and what I did wrong. or did I fergot something? if everyone look at my channel.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
so you tell me it's normal that you wil lose all of your fans once everytime?..... I do this for 5 years and I never had my views this low. I don't believe this. I already was in my downfall and now... nothing... if this is keep going... then there's no point of making the video's wich I actually only started for my fans.. and that's almost every serie except for the random gameplay's and playtrough's. I wanna know what happened and what I did wrong. or did I fergot something? if everyone look at my channel.
I'm not saying it is normal but keep in mind that it is vacation period. During this time views are always lower then normal.

Reactions: ekloo

MaddyFlahertyTV

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2016
England UK
YouTube
This has happened to me to, I found that if i didn't share my video and promote it loads people didn't really go to my channel and watch my content so it's just a matter or sharing what you have to offer out there xD maybe even seeking out other smallyoutubers channels and looking at the content and starting conversation with them :D Btw cool channel :D

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
This has happened to me to, I found that if i didn't share my video and promote it loads people didn't really go to my channel and watch my content so it's just a matter or sharing what you have to offer out there xD maybe even seeking out other smallyoutubers channels and looking at the content and starting conversation with them :D Btw cool channel :D

I'm always share it everywhere like usual. so I don't think that's the problem. but still thanks

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Don't give up, just keep doing what are you doing right now, From now I will check your videos & give feedback, will you do the same for me ? this is not an exchange offer, we are on the same page bro :)

that's sounds like a good idea! and I wil never give up! and besides. my passion for youtube don't come out of my fans but out of myself :p but I need my fans and my support in order to grow and to earn enough views in the month to live of it so I can keep doing this full time.

MaddyFlahertyTV

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2016
England UK
YouTube
that's sounds like a good idea! and I wil never give up! and besides. my passion for youtube don't come out of my fans but out of myself :p but I need my fans and my support in order to grow and to earn enough views in the month to live of it so I can keep doing this full time.
That's the spirit!!!! I do look forward to your future videos!!!!

Reactions: ekloo

Lammy

Rising User
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Keep firing through! Some people upload for years and barely have any traffic and they keep doing it until finally one day people recognize them for all the hard work they put into their channel!