people don't watch my channel anymore.

LieutenantT1tan

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
England
YouTube
LieutenantTitan
The most important thing to do is just keep on going if you want to grow. When pewdiepie first started out on YouTube; he had 19 subscribers and no views for months and now he's the most paid YouTuber in the world and is watched by millions as you would know. If you believe that you can make good videos and always make the best quality content to keep your viewers engaged then go for it.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
so you tell me it's normal that you wil lose all of your fans once everytime?..... I do this for 5 years and I never had my views this low. I don't believe this. I already was in my downfall and now... nothing... if this is keep going... then there's no point of making the video's wich I actually only started for my fans.. and that's almost every serie except for the random gameplay's and playtrough's. I wanna know what happened and what I did wrong. or did I fergot something? if everyone look at my channel.
Bro... take a look at my channel... I have a thousand subs and barely any views even though Im in a neiche that not alot of youtubers have even got to yet...

Dont know what to say... Youtube is rough...

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
guys didn't even read my other massages here?... and where did I even said I gonna give up!? I start to get pissed off of people who thinks now I gonna give up and thinks I don't know how hard youtube is. I never said that and never wil. hail kira.... that you have that doesn't mean I had to stand in your shoes!

and I only asked to take a look if I did something wrong. and people are already thinking I giving up!? if that was the case then I never made this thread! and youtube is rough? you think I didn't knew that already!? you think I didn't knew already how hard it is!? I already know all that but still come on. like I said. I never had it so low in 4 years. isn't that a little bit stange?

so basicily I only was asking if I did something wrong on my channel. not about should I give up or not. -_-

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
guys didn't even read my other massages here?... and where did I even said I gonna give up!? I start to get pissed off of people who thinks now I gonna give up and thinks I don't know how hard youtube is. I never said that and never wil. hail kira.... that you have that doesn't mean I had to stand in your shoes!

and I only asked to take a look if I did something wrong. and people are already thinking I giving up!? if that was the case then I never made this thread! and youtube is rough? you think I didn't knew that already!? you think I didn't knew already how hard it is!? I already know all that but still come on. like I said. I never had it so low in 4 years. isn't that a little bit stange?

so basicily I only was asking if I did something wrong on my channel. not about should I give up or not. -_-
Chill bro... I never said you were gonna give up or whatever. Im just letting you know, no matter what you do the views are not up to you... Its just how it is...

If you find a secret to get more views all the time please do share...

Sorry, I dont have time to watch all your content to let you know if you did something 'wrong'...

But you probably didnt do anything wrong. Your just competing with every other creator in the world... and thats kinda difficult thing to do dont you think. You kinda have to expect stuff to go sideways once in a while.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Chill bro... I never said you were gonna give up or whatever. Im just letting you know, no matter what you do the views are not up to you... Its just how it is...

If you find a secret to get more views all the time please do share...

Sorry, I dont have time to watch all your content to let you know if you did something 'wrong'...

But you probably didnt do anything wrong. Your just competing with every other creator in the world... and thats kinda difficult thing to do dont you think. You kinda have to expect stuff to go sideways once in a while.

you were talking like you was thinking I wanted to give up. and the views are not up to me? so if I had 0 views and I wil share it with everyone who I know. and even someone watch the video wil I with him: wil it still be 0 or somewhere between the 10 and 30? and you really think I competing myself with other youtubers!? no I never did that in my life. I don't even care how big or small the others are. I said that I never had my views so low in 4 years while I don't do anything else different. so you really think that isn't strange? well guess what. it is. most of the time if something like that happens then you did something different that people didn't like. but in my case I didn't do anything different so it was pretty strange and weird why people didn't watched them anymore. but now my views are already back. it seems they were all just at vacation or something. and seriously. I watched your channel and you really should have more views by each video than this low by now. do you even share and promote your own video's everywhere? no? then you can starting with that. and be always active with comments below every video you watch. and the best way to grow with active fans: collaberation.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
you were talking like you was thinking I wanted to give up. and the views are not up to me? so if I had 0 views and I wil share it with everyone who I know. and even someone watch the video wil I with him: wil it still be 0 or somewhere between the 10 and 30? and you really think I competing myself with other youtubers!? no I never did that in my life. I don't even care how big or small the others are. I said that I never had my views so low in 4 years while I don't do anything else different. so you really think that isn't strange? well guess what. it is. most of the time if something like that happens then you did something different that people didn't like. but in my case I didn't do anything different so it was pretty strange and weird why people didn't watched them anymore. but now my views are already back. it seems they were all just at vacation or something. and seriously. I watched your channel and you really should have more views by each video than this low by now. do you even share and promote your own video's everywhere? no? then you can starting with that. and be always active with comments below every video you watch. and the best way to grow with active fans: collaberation.
I think your misunderstanding what I was trying to say... I dont mean anything against your channel at all... Its just maybe some cool new stuff came out and your subs were busy over doing that... It happens to everyone... Even pewdiepie sometimes wakes up and is like... where the hell is everyone going?????

Thanks for the advice... but I dont like self advertising so I only do it once in a while when I make something really cool... which only happens once every few months... lol

I just dont have time to run a channel properly. I got a job and a bunch of little kids to deal with.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I think your misunderstanding what I was trying to say... I dont mean anything against your channel at all... Its just maybe some cool new stuff came out and your subs were busy over doing that... It happens to everyone... Even pewdiepie sometimes wakes up and is like... where the hell is everyone going?????

Thanks for the advice... but I dont like self advertising so I only do it once in a while when I make something really cool... which only happens once every few months... lol

I just dont have time to run a channel properly. I got a job and a bunch of little kids to deal with.

I didn't thought you were against my channel. and that takes 4 years to happen? I don't think so. I don't know what time it was by your country but like I said. it was vacation and most of the people at vacation aren't making time for youtube at all. but now I got my views back.

and you're welcome. you don't like it or not. but it's important to advertising your video's all the time otherwise you never get really bigger and then ofcourse you gonna think it's that hard. but it actually isn't. except when you almost never advertise. and I can understand if you're already really busy without youtube. but there always ways to make time. it's only for everyone different.

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
It happens. It all depends solely on our subs/viewers schedules and with looking at analytics it makes it a bit easier to know when a good schedule is for your subs/viewers watch content. I've had my share of it happening on my channel in the past, and it does demoralize you, but just strive on having fun with your videos, and try not to look at the numbers, just focus on enjoying yourself and your channel.

Gamerbd HQ

Rising User
Jun 19, 2016
Bangladesh
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It happens. It all depends solely on our subs/viewers schedules and with looking at analytics it makes it a bit easier to know when a good schedule is for your subs/viewers watch content. I've had my share of it happening on my channel in the past, and it does demoralize you, but just strive on having fun with your videos, and try not to look at the numbers, just focus on enjoying yourself and your channel.

ya, thanks :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube

you didn't even readed the whole conversation... otherwise you knew they were just on vacation... and never look at the numbers? I need to grow in order to become a full time youtube for the rest of my life! (or for so long youtube exists)