Gaming PecxL │New Gaming Channel

PecxL

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub

Thanks! :D

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is PecxL/Rickard and I am a 16 year old guy from Sweden!

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom through a friend who's also partnered with Freedom, he told me about it and I thought it sounded awesome so I checked it out and now I'm here.

What made you join our forums?: There reason I joined the forum was because I wanted to interact with other people from Freedom who is at the same stage as me on Youtube and hopefully help each other out.

What are your hobbies?: On my spare time I like to play video-games, preferably PC, my favorite game right now is CS:GO and it is also the game I currently upload clips on. Apart from video-games I also like playing football/soccer.

Why did you start YouTube?: I've been watching Youtube for a very very long time and same with playing video- games. So I thought it would be fun to start my own channel and upload too instead of only watching others.

What is your biggest dream?: A big dream for me would of course be to get big on Youtube! :)

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a channel where I upload a variety of different types of gaming-related videos.

What kind of content do you upload?: Right now I upload different types of CS:GO related videos, like cool shots/moments and spotting hackers etc.

When do you upload?: Currently my channel is kinda new and I dont have that many videos up yet so I dont have a schedule of when I will be uploading, but hopefully I will have one in the near future.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKbzauE8r8-yDXsh0l2lK_Q

Hope you enjoy! :D
welcome buddy to Freedom !!!!!