Gaming PecxL │New Gaming Channel

PecxL

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is PecxL/Rickard and I am a 16 year old guy from Sweden!

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom through a friend who's also partnered with Freedom, he told me about it and I thought it sounded awesome so I checked it out and now I'm here.

What made you join our forums?: There reason I joined the forum was because I wanted to interact with other people from Freedom who is at the same stage as me on Youtube and hopefully help each other out.

What are your hobbies?: On my spare time I like to play video-games, preferably PC, my favorite game right now is CS:GO and it is also the game I currently upload clips on. Apart from video-games I also like playing football/soccer.

Why did you start YouTube?: I've been watching Youtube for a very very long time and same with playing video- games. So I thought it would be fun to start my own channel and upload too instead of only watching others.

What is your biggest dream?: A big dream for me would of course be to get big on Youtube! :)

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a channel where I upload a variety of different types of gaming-related videos.

What kind of content do you upload?: Right now I upload different types of CS:GO related videos, like cool shots/moments and spotting hackers etc.

When do you upload?: Currently my channel is kinda new and I dont have that many videos up yet so I dont have a schedule of when I will be uploading, but hopefully I will have one in the near future.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKbzauE8r8-yDXsh0l2lK_Q

Hope you enjoy! :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom through a friend who's also partnered with Freedom, he told me about it and I thought it sounded awesome so I checked it out and now I'm here.

What made you join our forums?: There reason I joined the forum was because I wanted to interact with other people from Freedom who is at the same stage as me on Youtube and hopefully help each other out.

What are your hobbies?: On my spare time I like to play video-games, preferably PC, my favorite game right now is CS:GO and it is also the game I currently upload clips on. Apart from video-games I also like playing football/soccer.

Why did you start YouTube?: I've been watching Youtube for a very very long time and same with playing video- games. So I thought it would be fun to start my own channel and upload too instead of only watching others.

What is your biggest dream?: A big dream for me would of course be to get big on Youtube! :)

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a channel where I upload a variety of different types of gaming-related videos.

What kind of content do you upload?: Right now I upload different types of CS:GO related videos, like cool shots/moments and spotting hackers etc.

When do you upload?: Currently my channel is kinda new and I dont have that many videos up yet so I dont have a schedule of when I will be uploading, but hopefully I will have one in the near future.

Welcome to the Community!

CS:GO is really popular, you should see if you can get with a few other guys around the community and collab.

Nice to meet you and again welcome!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome !!

CSGO is getting huge now and a lot of people playing it to !

How is Sweden this time of year ?

PecxL

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome !!

CSGO is getting huge now and a lot of people playing it to !

How is Sweden this time of year ?

Thank you! :D

Sweden is very cold in this time of the year, you have to wear heavy clothing to not get sick! :p

Reactions: Prology

PecxL

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Rickard! There are lots of gaming channels here to collab with so if you are looking for people to interact with check out the collaborate forums :)

Thank you! :) And also, thanks for letting me know about the collaboration forum! :D

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom community :D

There are a lot of CS:GO players in this community, maybe ask around in chat or private messaging or even in the forum if they want to work together :) Should help your channel and you grow :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

PecxL

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom community :D

There are a lot of CS:GO players in this community, maybe ask around in chat or private messaging or even in the forum if they want to work together :) Should help your channel and you grow :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

Thanks! :D

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Buddy welcome, csgo is sick i love that game, we shoyld play sometime soon if youre down.Btw very interesting introducing.not lkke the other ones really.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

Welcome to Freedom! I just got CSGO, but I'm fairly new so I'm getting owned lol. I hope that we can help you get closer to fulfilling your dream! :)