PC (PC) COLLABORATION Funny Moments or chill :P (DISCORD)

Gamablob

New User
Aug 23, 2016
YouTube
me! me! i wanna collab
skype- Sahil Manchanda
also, i have a question while doing the collab, will one of the videos also be uploaded to independant channels or only your channel?

SillerSpiller

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey man i watched your hide and seek video and thought it was hilarious! i would love to work with you if you are still looking for people to collab with, i am 19 and not a huge channel but i have a good sense of humor :)

DerpHD

New User
Aug 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi i'd like to collaborate! you don't have to say yes if you don't want to just check out my content and see if you like it!

ShivGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Well, I added you on skype, If you wanna collab with a me ( a very small youtube channel ) , I'd love to do a funny moments with you on Rocket League :D
I am a 19 years old romanian youtuber who has a very good english ( kidding, i talk well )

Last edited:

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
Well, I added you on skype, If you wanna collab with a me ( a very small youtube channel ) , I'd love to do a funny moments with you on Rocket League :D
I am a 19 years old romanian youtuber who has a very good english ( kidding, i talk well )
yeah totally man, i got dat skyp[e but as well as discord , ill be on there more