PC (PC) COLLABORATION Funny Moments or chill :P (DISCORD)

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
i have CSGO, Rocket League, and Gang Beasts if yall want to callab

Sounds good. Maybe Gang Beasts first. We've been itching to get into it since we finally figured out how to get online multiplayer started. Do you know if we can do multiplayer online with 2 people at my computer? And have you set up for collabs before. I'd like to capture all players' voices for a video. Our voices are easy but I don't know what the best way to do voice chat and record it is.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Willing to do whatever if you guys are down, will be busy during thanksgiving unfortunately though. Have most of the games you guys listed, is it cool to join the discord?

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
Let's do it. Do you have a Discord address or code? We're still a bit awkward with connecting to specific someone's for multiplayer. That's part of why we want to start. Gotta get smooth as silk.
i put in the thing the discord addresss[DOUBLEPOST=1479607794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Willing to do whatever if you guys are down, will be busy during thanksgiving unfortunately though. Have most of the games you guys listed, is it cool to join the discord?
aklways cvooo to joni the discord[DOUBLEPOST=1480873104][/DOUBLEPOST]oh.[DOUBLEPOST=1480873294][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi man if you're still looking for people to collab with just add my discord : faultedpc #7534
couldnt find u some reason[DOUBLEPOST=1485489607,1479607778][/DOUBLEPOST]holy old... lol

Last edited: