PC (PC) COLLABORATION Funny Moments or chill :P (DISCORD)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey man! If you have time maybe we could record a game together. I sent you an invitation of skype already. Also nice editing skills.

CasparChance

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2014
NeverLand
YouTube
CasparChance
damn, just watched your CS:GO video. It was really amazing! I feel like you a pretty high rank in CS so I'm not sure if you wanna play with me, I'm MGE, I'll definitely stop by your discord and maybe we can have a nice chat and a cup of tea :)

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
damn, just watched your CS:GO video. It was really amazing! I feel like you a pretty high rank in CS so I'm not sure if you wanna play with me, I'm MGE, I'll definitely stop by your discord and maybe we can have a nice chat and a cup of tea :)
yeah totally dude, just climb on, we do custom maps on csgo even some times, glad u like it!!!!!

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
hahaha yeah totally, even if you cant play with me because of your high rank, you got other people in my discord that are a high rank haha

SolaceTrickster

New User
Aug 25, 2015
Hey Im down to play CS:GO or MC

HMU on skype: rhoadesnoah

or

I have A discord account but I need a link...

Looking Forward to it!