Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Then I definitely recommend doing a random challenge! They're fun and you get to see who you're really good at and who you need to develop with :)
Debating whether or not I should start a gaming channel with this game. I am in love with it.

Royaltiio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Overwatch is fricken great. I don't have it myself but I have originally played it at a friends house!

boomExpert

Rising User

GemsHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Haha cheers dude! You should check out my Overwatch stuff! Has plenty of my beard in the thumbnails! Mind you... So does the majority of thumbnails! Can't wait to get a camera, stream properly with reactions :)

I just subscribed man, your content is fantastic! :)

Hang and Bang

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have been playing it since it came out since I got left out of the Beta. I absolutely love it and play Reinhardt a lot. However I did notice when I went back to Black Ops 3 my already slow reaction time got slower. So that was the only down side.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
I have been playing it since it came out since I got left out of the Beta. I absolutely love it and play Reinhardt a lot. However I did notice when I went back to Black Ops 3 my already slow reaction time got slower. So that was the only down side.
Not gonna lie, I too found it difficult to go back into competitive multiplayer fps games... Was pressing wrong buttons, reacting differently... I soon adjusted it, but I feels your pains man! :p

GemsHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Cheers dude! I really do appreciate it! Means a lot when I get comments like that! :D

You deserve the positive feedback! If you have time I'm releasing a Mirrors Edge play through Saturday or Sunday, I'd love some feedback from you because you seem to have your head screwed on how to keep people engaged :)

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
You deserve the positive feedback! If you have time I'm releasing a Mirrors Edge play through Saturday or Sunday, I'd love some feedback from you because you seem to have your head screwed on how to keep people engaged :)
Yeah of course dude! Just drop me a message or something, more than happy to help :)