Misleading Winks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MisleadingWinks
Yeah if you go onto career profile, there's a dropbox that has "Quick play, Competitive play + Vs AI" so soon they will be implementing a ranked system i believe :p Which will be fun alongside the regular chaos of normal games. :p Much to look forward to! :)

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Yeah if you go onto career profile, there's a dropbox that has "Quick play, Competitive play + Vs AI" so soon they will be implementing a ranked system i believe :p Which will be fun alongside the regular chaos of normal games. :p Much to look forward to! :)
And because there's so many characters to play with, there's always something a bit different too!

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
It's probably the only competitive style game I'll gladly play solo. LoL and CS:GO I can enjoy solo sometimes, but I usually won't play unless I have a friend with me so I don't get too salty. I think it's literally impossible to get salty playing Overwatch, though.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'm not to keen on it really, it looks more like a click mouse one as much as possible and isn't really fun or easy to watch on youtube. They need to work on making it more entertaining to watch really before I'll consider getting interested in it.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
It's probably the only competitive style game I'll gladly play solo. LoL and CS:GO I can enjoy solo sometimes, but I usually won't play unless I have a friend with me so I don't get too salty. I think it's literally impossible to get salty playing Overwatch, though.
I'm usually one for getting irritated when I die but with this game, I'm really not, that's one of the aspects I love about it!

Misleading Winks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MisleadingWinks
I'm fairly sure there's a colour-blind mode that tones the colours down a little. Not sure if it goes full black + white though I'll have to check it out :)

It's sad you don't like the art style, the colours is one of the things i feel separates it from games like CS:GO, it's probably marketing towards younger people too. But not everyone likes every game :D

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Ok, I changed my mind lol it is possible to get salty playing this game. Just had a game in Volskaya, and the defenders had two bastions in that little building right at the edge of the first point and a reinhardt whose shield covers the entire opening

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Ok, I changed my mind lol it is possible to get salty playing this game. Just had a game in Volskaya, and the defenders had two bastions in that little building right at the edge of the first point and a reinhardt whose shield covers the entire opening
Haha yeah, I'm starting to become a bit salty on games... Bastion guarded by a shield is op!