YouTube Offering easy banners for new members?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Offering easy banners for new members?

I've been looking around on the service pages, and seeing members that have no banner at all. Profile pictures definitely need to be personalized, but I feel that banners have more of a wiggle room. I wanted to suggest if somebody could create basic templates, and give them off to the people here? Or if freedom can host a download area that their staff approves over.

I linked two pictures I made a long time ago, but somebody with experience could manage to do more with my basic idea. I want to find an easier way to implement services for people. Especially if they can all just download a package that will make them stand out from having nothing to begin with.

You can basically change a lot of sections, adding games that you play often, or even changing the freedom member to your own name. There's a decent chunk to do with only this one image, imagine if we had a ton of templates for variety!

What do you guys think, is there a better method to giving new members banners upon arrival? A starter package would be fantastic.​

Reactions: Cajun Tinker Belle

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I like the idea and we have been planning something like this it has just been low priority up until this point. If the community kicks this off however and it works/proves popular that would move it a lot higher on the list and we would probably provide a lot of art our self :)

Stef

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I like the idea and we have been planning something like this it has just been low priority up until this point. If the community kicks this off however and it works/proves popular that would move it a lot higher on the list and we would probably provide a lot of art our self :)

Stef
I currently assembled about three graphic artists so far, we'll see what we can do once we get the ball rolling. If we gain more traction, I'll be sure to check with you guys in the future ^^

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Sounds good to me bud if it gets some traction we can certainly build something to support it.

Reactions: fattmat