Gaming NEW

MRwaffleszzz

Rising User
May 20, 2016
YouTube
MRwaffleszzz
Sup, I'm new to the Freedom! Family! I post daily, gaming and non gaming, why not check it out! :) I'm ginger and I love video games! I play mainly on PS4! Playing video games is a great passion, now matched by the making of videos like plays, gameplay, playthroughs. I also cover hot topics and other things close to my heart. So if you want stupid (sometimes funny) commentary on games, montages that show some epic stuff or some serious material, don't be afraid to hit that sub button, like, comment, give me advice and in general have some banter! Much love and appreciation! KingdomGinger ;)

Welcome to the Freedom! Family my friend, great channel, Sub4Sub can be good but like you said doesn't always mean you will get views or people won't always watch your videos. either way great channel, i subbed, i liked what i watched.

Reactions: Kingdom Ginger

Fatalshock

Two Limitless Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
London, UK
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Family my friend, great channel, Sub4Sub can be good but like you said doesn't always mean you will get views or people won't always watch your videos. either way great channel, i subbed, i liked what i watched.

And what about you? You look like an up and comer yourself! That's a pretty sick looking dash for a new channel! Subbed! :)

MRwaffleszzz

Rising User
May 20, 2016
YouTube
MRwaffleszzz
And what about you? You look like an up and comer yourself! That's a pretty sick looking dash for a new channel! Subbed! :)

Yeah you could say i'm new, like i said on your post, i was on here before, it's alot better now but i've been waiting to accept the link on my youtube for a week now, that is the only downside to it. everything else seems better

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Trust me, i used to have a channel a few years back, i had 200+ subs and around 10,000 views but i deleted it because i just gave up, i shouldn't have but i did, due to me losing subs all of a sudden, even though i was getting good feedback ect.
Yeah I had an older channel but just couldn't establish an identity within myself... Was doing too many things so I just stopped, now I've started fresh with what I want to do, I feel so much better for it!

Fatalshock

Two Limitless Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
London, UK
YouTube
I think sub loss is something that you have to expect, even though it really, really hurts. I uploaded a new video the other day and within an hour lost 3 subs. Oooooh man, that hurt. We must stand strong though :) Not everyone will love your videos, and in that event it's best that you do :)

Reactions: Kingdom Ginger

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
I think sub loss is something that you have to expect, even though it really, really hurts. I uploaded a new video the other day and within an hour lost 3 subs. Oooooh man, that hurt. We must stand strong though :) Not everyone will love your videos, and in that event it's best that you do :)
True dat! Not everyone will like your stuff and they will probably tell you about too... But screw them, we'll just keep going!

Reactions: Fatalshock

MRwaffleszzz

Rising User
May 20, 2016
YouTube
MRwaffleszzz
True dat! Not everyone will like your stuff and they will probably tell you about too... But screw them, we'll just keep going!

I had alot of that in the past, complaining and telling me how terrible i am, which was actually on a BF4 commentary that i did, my first video on this new channel is the same just with music as i don't have a mic right now, but i have had better feedback this time.

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
I had alot of that in the past, complaining and telling me how terrible i am, which was actually on a BF4 commentary that i did, my first video on this new channel is the same just with music as i don't have a mic right now, but i have had better feedback this time.
Awesome! I've got better reviews since I started commentary, that's mostly because I chat utter rubbish haha!

Reactions: MRwaffleszzz