Gaming NEW

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Sup, I'm new to the Freedom! Family! I post daily, gaming and non gaming, why not check it out! :) I'm ginger and I love video games! I play mainly on PS4! Playing video games is a great passion, now matched by the making of videos like plays, gameplay, playthroughs. I also cover hot topics and other things close to my heart. So if you want stupid (sometimes funny) commentary on games, montages that show some epic stuff or some serious material, don't be afraid to hit that sub button, like, comment, give me advice and in general have some banter! Much love and appreciation! KingdomGinger ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: EpiceMT

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
... What? You've had 5000 subs in 3 weeks? Sub4sub or not, what is your secret?
At first, admittedly, I used an app called jumpstart, but as soon as I wasn't getting the views that matched the subs, around the 500 mark I left... I post on social media sites a lot (I have 1k friends on Facebook) and it just kinda grew from there, but views still don't match the subs... The majority of my friends have admitted that they sub because it's me but don't really watch my stuff or don't use YouTube... What can I say, bad stuff happens :/

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Holy, I thought you were a friend of mine lol. A while ago, he was asking me about starting a YouTube channel and what he should call himself, and I saw "Kingdom Ginger" which sounds like something he'd choose.