Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Reactions: SmashWave

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
What's your GPU? Motherboard? And budget?

I wish people list out what they have in their rig before saying "Hey I need a CPU, what should I get?" Hardware isn't just a simple "pop in that and all set" kind of a thing.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Sorry, I just ordered the Asus z170a motherboard and I got the gtx 970 ssc
Cool man, these are two very good PC components so you should have no problems with them! :D

BTW, you've still not fixed your subscribe button. Click the link above for the full guide on how to fix it. :) Hope there are no problems with your components! Good luck! (y) (Y)

~Piano Uncovered

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
I got a budget of 200-250 as I said before and I mainly need it to game maube some livestreaming and editing
i5 - 6600k would be the best choice ^^

You could go with AMD if you want but that'll mean higher power usage and heat output, but slightly better performance. However I'd stick with the i5 - 6600k. This is compatible with your motherboard and fits within your budget mostly $230 I've been noticing while looking around.

Hope this helps!

SmashWave

Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
smashwavez

You could go with AMD if you want but that'll mean higher power usage and heat output, but slightly better performance. However I'd stick with the i5 - 6600k. This is compatible with your motherboard and fits within your budget mostly $230 I've been noticing while looking around.

Hope this helps!
Yeah I thought the same haha, just thought maybe there's something better that I've missed

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Honestly I'd wait a bit for the new Ryzen 5 Chips to come out (April 11th ish) before deciding on what to go with as most of them will fit your budget and may offer better performance and all of them can be overclocked with the right motherboard. yea you may need a new motherboard to go with it but from what Ryzen 7 has done so far it could be worth it. Even if you don't the Intel ones may drop down in price giving you a batter CPU for your money.​

SgtPandaYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2017
Canada
YouTube
SgtPandaYoutube
i7 6700 is amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1490048305][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hope this helps!

WHY would you ever buy an amd cpu, intel is much better.