PC need minecraft group

Gamerman98

Freedom! Member
Like the title says I need me a group of gamers to join me when I film playing on different servers. Stuff like mini games, adventure maps, anything we can find fun at all. Open to anyone here who has minecraft on the PC, a mic, and some free time as this will be a weekly thing. Hit me up with some info and lets get this all set up.

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm Izaak the owner of First Order Entertainment. FOE for short is a gaming group channel in sorts. We post personal videos and group videos. You can be a collaboration or join fully. We have a Christmas special episode coming in soon that I'm willing to do a collaboration trial.
Contact me and we will talk more about it.

Email: [email protected]

axelmizu

Rising User
hey man id love to help you out. i play minecraft and want to make videos. i have a mic and a gaming set up so no lag spikes.

Gamerman98

Freedom! Member
sorry for the late reply (work has been busy haha!!) Ill add you to skype here in a moment Axel.

Hi. I am just starting to make videos on youtube and I would be interested in a collab if you need any more members. I can play anything from survival to modpacks and I have a prem account so lemme know if you are interested and email me!
Email is [email protected]

RanOverATaxi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Like the title says I need me a group of gamers to join me when I film playing on different servers. Stuff like mini games, adventure maps, anything we can find fun at all. Open to anyone here who has minecraft on the PC, a mic, and some free time as this will be a weekly thing. Hit me up with some info and lets get this all set up.

What age should we be around?

Prime Emerald

Rising User
Awesome. Now this sounds really fun and i would love to be part of a Minecraft group. Just one quick question, is there an age requirement?

Gamerman98

Freedom! Member
Sorry I have been away, everyone who has skype add me at millz98 and we can all set something up. Right now I am into modpacks and I am currently using Technic and ATLauncher.