PC need minecraft group

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
Like the title says I need me a group of gamers to join me when I film playing on different servers. Stuff like mini games, adventure maps, anything we can find fun at all. Open to anyone here who has minecraft on the PC, a mic, and some free time as this will be a weekly thing. Hit me up with some info and lets get this all set up.
Hey man. I have Minecraft on PC, I have a good quality mic, and I definitely have a bit of free time to record/edit more videos. I already post Minecraft videos on my channel. I tend to do a live stream on Saturday's which normally features Minecraft. hehe. Anyway, let me know if you're interested in collaborating as your idea sounds like fun. :) Take it easy.

Gamerman98

Freedom! Member
Jul 26, 2015
canada
YouTube
Hey man. I have Minecraft on PC, I have a good quality mic, and I definitely have a bit of free time to record/edit more videos. I already post Minecraft videos on my channel. I tend to do a live stream on Saturday's which normally features Minecraft. hehe. Anyway, let me know if you're interested in collaborating as your idea sounds like fun. :) Take it easy.
I am always interested and if you want to do some videos lets get in contact :D

Reactions: RitzieRitz