VLOG My Concerns with Freedom! Please watch!

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
LuFalcony
Hello everyone, i made a small video about our network and something that can be very bad for all of us. it will even affect you when u dont particapate in it! Sub for sub is a real bad thing and we need George to stop promoting this!

PLEASE help and share this any way possible!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
In the video i made there is a clip of what i mean. playlist is another thing entirly. In the clip people are doing what basicly is sub for sub and george says join us and u get subs and views, that part he should have not said.
He's since corrected himself in a video on the freedom channel. People misspeak sometimes. Would you want someone holding something you said in the past against you even though you apologized and clarified?

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
LuFalcony
He's since corrected himself in a video on the freedom channel. People misspeak sometimes. Would you want someone holding something you said in the past against you even though you apologized and clarified?
Its just a note for people like george with lots of influence to watch out for. a company has a reputation real fast, especially with our forums.