VLOG My Concerns with Freedom! Please watch!

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, i made a small video about our network and something that can be very bad for all of us. it will even affect you when u dont particapate in it! Sub for sub is a real bad thing and we need George to stop promoting this!

PLEASE help and share this any way possible!

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
doesn't George support playlist for playlist not sub 4 sub

In the video i made there is a clip of what i mean. playlist is another thing entirly. In the clip people are doing what basicly is sub for sub and george says join us and u get subs and views, that part he should have not said.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
In the video i made there is a clip of what i mean. playlist is another thing entirly. In the clip people are doing what basicly is sub for sub and george says join us and u get subs and views, that part he should have not said.
He's since corrected himself in a video on the freedom channel. People misspeak sometimes. Would you want someone holding something you said in the past against you even though you apologized and clarified?

The_Falcon

Freedom! Member
He's since corrected himself in a video on the freedom channel. People misspeak sometimes. Would you want someone holding something you said in the past against you even though you apologized and clarified?
Its just a note for people like george with lots of influence to watch out for. a company has a reputation real fast, especially with our forums.