Gaming My Channel (Struggling to grow)

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Hey guys I am Tom a 16 year old youtuber from Kent, I have a lot of experience in youtube as about a year or so ago I started a sniping team (ShaDe.) This channel reached 200 subscribers in a handful of months but gradually grinded to a halt as I lost motivation for sniping and other people in the team were bringing me down.

I have now recently started a gaming, tutorial and much more kind of channel (squabbly.) This is where I am getting problems. Firstly I think I make decent quality videos but don't feel like I am making many views. I would just like some advice and feedback and anything will do.

Thanks for your time, Tom!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG-mwS6SmBmrKBod1ARLgVA

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey guys I am Tom a 16 year old youtuber from Kent, I have a lot of experience in youtube as about a year or so ago I started a sniping team (ShaDe.) This channel reached 200 subscribers in a handful of months but gradually grinded to a halt as I lost motivation for sniping and other people in the team were bringing me down.

I have now recently started a gaming, tutorial and much more kind of channel (squabbly.) This is where I am getting problems. Firstly I think I make decent quality videos but don't feel like I am making many views. I would just like some advice and feedback and anything will do.

If you're looking for feedback, then post in the appropriate section. This is for introductions.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Tom , I used to live in kent but now near Norwich !!! how is it there?

it takes time to build your channel , took me over a year to get 100 subs so sorry to say but it will take a while to get noticed but they will come !!!

I wish you all the best

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Hey Tom , I used to live in kent but now near Norwich !!! how is it there?

it takes time to build your channel , took me over a year to get 100 subs so sorry to say but it will take a while to get noticed but they will come !!!

I wish you all the best
Thanks bro that's great and its good ;)

Reactions: Prology

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome here!

Yeah growing a youtube channel is not simple as it seems to be. A lot of people give up because they block at a certain amount of subsribers, and that's sad :/

Sometimes all you need is a litle help :3 You will meet awesome people here and found some great advices. Meeting people and making friends always inspires me ^___^

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just ask!
I am sorry about the struggle to grow, but believe me you are not alone! You will grow, just keep it up and don't let anyone bring you down!

I will check out your channel, and it is nice to meet you

Reactions: Squabbly

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Hey welcome here!

Yeah growing a youtube channel is not simple as it seems to be. A lot of people give up because they block at a certain amount of subsribers, and that's sad :/

Sometimes all you need is a litle help :3 You will meet awesome people here and found some great advices. Meeting people and making friends always inspires me ^___^
Thanks Bro great advice ;)

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just ask!
I am sorry about the struggle to grow, but believe me you are not alone! You will grow, just keep it up and don't let anyone bring you down!

I will check out your channel, and it is nice to meet you
Thanks !

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
If you're looking for feedback, then post in the appropriate section. This is for introductions.
Welcome to the freedom family and we are here to help night and day and all you need to do i ask also i have subscribed so keep the great work up and could you check my channel out and if you enjoy it subscribe

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube

Keep the good work up and don't give up and i will check your youtube channel out and can you also check my channel out to:):):):)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Growing a community is very hard as I'm finding out. Some days are nice and flow, others are difficult. I guess it's harder when you just stop for a while then try to get back into it though.

By the way, I'm from the UK too :).

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Growing a community is very hard as I'm finding out. Some days are nice and flow, others are difficult. I guess it's harder when you just stop for a while then try to get back into it though.

By the way, I'm from the UK too :).
Thanks bro helps!

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Woo UK is the best! Some advice I have to grow is share your channel with friends. I gained 25 subs from my mates learning of my channel. I got stuck for a week or so at that number, and was going to give up, but it has slowly started to grow. Just be your normal self and never give up, it will get better!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community Squabbly ;)

Regarding growth on youtube in the beginning everything seems like a challenge, analyze your content and see what is populair and how people find your video's. Get to know your audience so you can improve your content. Proper tagging, catching title and detailed vid description is main key!

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Woo UK is the best! Some advice I have to grow is share your channel with friends. I gained 25 subs from my mates learning of my channel. I got stuck for a week or so at that number, and was going to give up, but it has slowly started to grow. Just be your normal self and never give up, it will get better!
I have already tried that but thanks anyway bro!

Squabbly

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
Welcome to the community Squabbly ;)

Regarding growth on youtube in the beginning everything seems like a challenge, analyze your content and see what is populair and how people find your video's. Get to know your audience so you can improve your content. Proper tagging, catching title and detailed vid description is main key!
Wow thanks for the advice bro really helped!