More videos or better content?

OfficialFarrow

YouTuber, Koala Lover Gamer!
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2015
YouTube
How's it going wveryone! I need your help! I need feedback on my new videos, in my new videos I will be playing games on the ps4 which is a change for me! Here is my first video on FIFA, yes I know it isn't good but I want to know how to make it better. Thank you for everyone who gives me feedback! Thank you very much! :)

Daz Popert

Nintendo YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
turn down the game volume/music a bit and turn up your own volume a bit.

Focus on entertaining more rather than just talking about nothing.

If you find that you have huge gaps of not talking or you're not talking about anything important, try to cut it out. You don't the video to be too short, obviously, but you also don't want to be boring.

Along with what I just said, don't talk about yourself or the comments that much, you constantly are referring to your bad equipment or what the comments will be saying which is not good. Again, try more to focus on entertaining and talking about the actual game.

To end things off, think about this, what sets you apart from other people posting the same content? Try doing something that separates you from others.

OfficialFarrow

YouTuber, Koala Lover Gamer!
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2015
YouTube
turn down the game volume/music a bit and turn up your own volume a bit.

Focus on entertaining more rather than just talking about nothing.

If you find that you have huge gaps of not talking or you're not talking about anything important, try to cut it out. You don't the video to be too short, obviously, but you also don't want to be boring.

Along with what I just said, don't talk about yourself or the comments that much, you constantly are referring to your bad equipment or what the comments will be saying which is not good. Again, try more to focus on entertaining and talking about the actual game.

To end things off, think about this, what sets you apart from other people posting the same content? Try doing something that separates you from others.
Yeh Ik bro, thanks for the criticism. The reason why that video was so bad was because A) I didn't know how to transport my files from my ps4 to my PC and B) It was my first time playing FIFA so I didn't really know what to say/do if you look at say my happy wheels funny moments videos there a lot more funnier and better edited. Plus I know about the sound know :D after I uploaded it I realised that. Also I dis agree with you on the comments since it's important to talk about the comments sometimes. It didn't ramble on about it for ages just I didn't know what to say. Thank you for the feed back :D

Artsy Irvine

Freedom! Member
To answer the title of the thread:
One of the most important things I've learned in 2015 is that you should never rush editing your videos. Video quality decreases when you rush them, and when it does, people will stop watching your videos. Simply put, it's better to have few videos, but have good quality, rather than having a lot of videos but are poorly edited.

Video Critique:
I agree with Daz Popert. You should lower your game volume and background music a bit more so that we can hear you clearer. This is an important factor in having good video quality. And once your audio levels are balanced, the more likely that you'll have a bigger audience to stay tuned to your channel.

Overall, I think that your video is entertaining. Could have been better if some parts were cut. When there are some parts in your video where not much is happening, try adding a YouTube "Card". That way you could keep your viewers occupied.
Hope this helps ;)