PC Minecraft YouTube SMP Looking For New Members!

AbateMc -Minecraft

Rising User
Apr 11, 2016
I think I'd be great for this because I love working with people and I like playing minecraft and getting challenged and I want to collab with new people to help myself and everyone grow.

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hello there! My name is Gaara, I'm 22 years old and make all sorts of gaming videos, the majority being Minecraft videos. I love checking out new servers and would love to be able to do some sort of on-going videos on a server.
What types of games ect will be available on the server?

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
Hey man i am 17 years old. I do a wide variety of games on my channel. Id love to join and make videos with you and your group constantly. I am respectful, kind, and kinda funny lol. I really hope to hear back from you

facepalm plays

New User
Sep 14, 2015
on the internet *****
YouTube
Hia! i'm Ace and i run a private Minecraft SMP server. We are looking for people to join us and collaborate with us so that, as a group, we can grow and help each other. If you want to get in then just reply and ill decide. Just tell me why you think you'd be a good person for the server, thank you (y) (Y)
yo dude im a 12 year old youtuber and i thought maybe i could join cause i have wnted to do an smp series for a while, i have done a minecraft vid befor but it is really bad quality so yeah contact me if you would like me to join the group.

youtube: [TriK] Facepalm