PC Minecraft YouTube SMP Looking For New Members!

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hia! i'm Ace and i run a private Minecraft SMP server. We are looking for people to join us and collaborate with us so that, as a group, we can grow and help each other. If you want to get in then just reply and ill decide. Just tell me why you think you'd be a good person for the server, thank you (y) (Y)

Reactions: Samurot Tris

LiNx Swift

Rising User
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey i would love to join, i'm 14, i love minecraft its just that i do a Black ops 3 channel so i might not upload any minecraft videos on it. Also i'm a funny, nice and kind. Hope to join the SMP server soon! :)

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey i would love to join, i'm 14, i love minecraft its just that i do a Black ops 3 channel so i might not upload any minecraft videos on it. Also i'm a funny, nice and kind. Hope to join the SMP server soon! :)
hi man, your channel looks really good but we are looking for people who would be able to do frequent videos on the server. Good luck with your channel :)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've played on an SMP server before and I kinda enjoy it. But its always hard to find someone to record with. If I get accepted, I would like to partner with someone so I won't always have to record solo stuff. I'm getting kinda tired of recording solo stuff. I do general game videos on my channel. Minecraft happens to be 1 of those games I record. I feel this might help me get used to recording/uploading more frequently. Normally I post about 1 to 2 videos a week. It might go up from there if my videos do well enough. Here's some info about me and my channel in case you were curious...
TIMEZONE: CST (Central USA/Canada time)
CHANNEL: used to be just Minecraft but I've started expanding last year so I could add other games as well
YOUTUBE CHANNELS: I have 2 channels. a vlog one and a game one (the vlog one I'm bringing back as of March 1st)
LENGTH ON YOUTUBE: My game channel has been going for over 2 years and my vlog channel for about 5-7 years (half a year without vlogs due to being busy with the game channel)
USE TO COLLAB: I generally use Skype for collab videos. I've tried TeamSpeak, Mumble, Oovoo and other chats. But they never seem to work very well for me.
VIDEO STYLE: I generally do uncensored and unedited videos. Mainly for a few reasons. 1: I don't like to edit because it makes me feel like I'm trying to hide something from my viewers even though I'm not. And I don't like that feeling. 2: I like to do things the OG YouTube way (from back before editing started being a requirement). and 3: I've tried using an editing program a few times. And every time I got so frustrated and confused with them that I just gave up and removed them almost instantly (normally within 48 hours). Before you ask, yes I get frustrated easily with computer programs (obviously). But some just push me to the point of wanting to pull my hair out... literally.
MINECRAFT INFO: Horrible with PVP and parkour. But I'm not too bad with basic redstone stuff. Still learning about the more advanced redstone stuff (like making automatic things such as auto-brewing, Iron Golem auto-grinder, etc).

If there's anything else you would like to know, please just ask. But if I get accepted, would I be able to bring an old recording buddy of mine? Some of my friends have been wanting to do SMP for a while and never got a chance.

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I've played on an SMP server before and I kinda enjoy it. But its always hard to find someone to record with. If I get accepted, I would like to partner with someone so I won't always have to record solo stuff. I'm getting kinda tired of recording solo stuff. I do general game videos on my channel. Minecraft happens to be 1 of those games I record. I feel this might help me get used to recording/uploading more frequently. Normally I post about 1 to 2 videos a week. It might go up from there if my videos do well enough. Here's some info about me and my channel in case you were curious...
TIMEZONE: CST (Central USA/Canada time)
CHANNEL: used to be just Minecraft but I've started expanding last year so I could add other games as well
YOUTUBE CHANNELS: I have 2 channels. a vlog one and a game one (the vlog one I'm bringing back as of March 1st)
LENGTH ON YOUTUBE: My game channel has been going for over 2 years and my vlog channel for about 5-7 years (half a year without vlogs due to being busy with the game channel)
USE TO COLLAB: I generally use Skype for collab videos. I've tried TeamSpeak, Mumble, Oovoo and other chats. But they never seem to work very well for me.
VIDEO STYLE: I generally do uncensored and unedited videos. Mainly for a few reasons. 1: I don't like to edit because it makes me feel like I'm trying to hide something from my viewers even though I'm not. And I don't like that feeling. 2: I like to do things the OG YouTube way (from back before editing started being a requirement). and 3: I've tried using an editing program a few times. And every time I got so frustrated and confused with them that I just gave up and removed them almost instantly (normally within 48 hours). Before you ask, yes I get frustrated easily with computer programs (obviously). But some just push me to the point of wanting to pull my hair out... literally.
MINECRAFT INFO: Horrible with PVP and parkour. But I'm not too bad with basic redstone stuff. Still learning about the more advanced redstone stuff (like making automatic things such as auto-brewing, Iron Golem auto-grinder, etc).

If there's anything else you would like to know, please just ask. But if I get accepted, would I be able to bring an old recording buddy of mine? Some of my friends have been wanting to do SMP for a while and never got a chance.
sorry but the age difference is too big, it would be weird. good luck with your channel

ChocoBarMan

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
Hey, i am here to 'apply' for your smp. I would love to be apart of this SMP because i would think it was an experience for me and other fellow youtubers. Also playing with youtubers will help there and your own channel grow :D

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjre2gqtQoYlxp_OxlP-hNQ
Name/IGN: my Friends call me Aj and my MC name is:ChocoBarMan
What videos?; I do all kinds of videos, the majority of my videos are Minecraft. I edit my videos so they are not that long but if i skipped a say or two i will upload a longer video. I use Fraps/Filmora

Cloud786XGamez

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
I would like to join your SMP dude.
I'm 12
Call me Cloud (IGN: Cloud786X)
If I get accepted I will send my skype!
Also I will go on the server a lot, maybe daily, maybe every other day!
I hope I will join, and also, I do do frequent uploads :p

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey, i am here to 'apply' for your smp. I would love to be apart of this SMP because i would think it was an experience for me and other fellow youtubers. Also playing with youtubers will help there and your own channel grow :D

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjre2gqtQoYlxp_OxlP-hNQ
Name/IGN: my Friends call me Aj and my MC name is:ChocoBarMan
What videos?; I do all kinds of videos, the majority of my videos are Minecraft. I edit my videos so they are not that long but if i skipped a say or two i will upload a longer video. I use Fraps/Filmora
Thanks for taking the time to apply, im sorry but were looking for more professional channels (I mean like a tidy looking channel) also i think your a little to young for the group. Sorry man and good luck with your channel :)

Acefilms

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
I would like to join your SMP dude.
I'm 12
Call me Cloud (IGN: Cloud786X)
If I get accepted I will send my skype!
Also I will go on the server a lot, maybe daily, maybe every other day!
I hope I will join, and also, I do do frequent uploads :p
Thanks for applying, your channel seems like its going in the right direction but we are looking for more professional channels. Also your too young to join, sorry. Good luck with your channel in the future :)

BLUENOSE4

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
Hey Me And My Friend NBStirkes Are Currently Looking For A New Smp, We Wouldn't Upload On Our Main Channels because We Both Have Minecraft Channels. Our Minecraft Channels Dont Have Many Subs At All But My Main Channel Has 180 And NBStrikes' Has 300 So Yeah Pls Get Back To Me :DDDD

VipFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Hey i am a youtuber with 248 subs I love playing Minecraft and i would love to join the SMP, i have great GFX and i am willing to shout out everyone in the SMP to help them gain views and likes and subscribers and more. I love playing Factions i am creating my own server that i am willing to give all of the youtubers who join youtuber rank for free and have them record. I love playing SMP and when we earn achievements on Youtube or even in Minecraft like killing the ender dragon that just fun to have/do.

Thank you for looking at this hope i get accepted and thank you good bye

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Hia! i'm Ace and i run a private Minecraft SMP server. We are looking for people to join us and collaborate with us so that, as a group, we can grow and help each other. If you want to get in then just reply and ill decide. Just tell me why you think you'd be a good person for the server, thank you (y) (Y)
I am really interested in joining because I'm really starting to hate recording solo most of the time, I've done a SMP before and currently in one but would still like to join yours to meet more people, I am 20
I prefer Skype, mine is : thedeluxe74
Timezone: eastern USA/Canada

WolfyIsBeefy

New User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi i would like to join. I have been looking for people to collaborate with in minecraft and i really hope that you guys are the ones that i end up collaborating with.

I record using OBS For Visuals
For Audio i use a Blue Snowball and Audacity to record high quality sounding Audio for my videos.

I am looking for a few people to collaborate and create a series with.

Thanks in advance
~Wolfy

mattyyoutber

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
space
YouTube
Ok lets not make this boring. I am 15 years old, I tend to upload as much as i can i also just love getting stuck in to minecraft i have been looking for a minecraft smp for a while now although i have found them they are all just a bit craft/trolls. I admit i am a bit of a ding i am not the smartest i am funny love talking and i have a great personalty.
Not going to lie not got the best setup, I am more of a fun person just get in there and have fun.I hope i am something like what your looking for thanks Mathew.

Minecraft:mattyyoutuber
youtube: www.youtube.com/mattyyoutuber

D

Deleted member 126852

Hi guys, im a new channel Looking to grow, 20 from England. I would make a good member to the smp as I love working with people to make something grand and would have a load of fun :p

Astros Cinema

New User
Apr 15, 2016
Hey, I dont know if this is Still open but i would really like to join! I have been looking for an SMP like this for a while and this sounds really cool. I want to help and record with other people and i love making SMP videos. im 16 from canada and my skype is : e.galexwakelin
hope to see you soon? :D