PC Minecraft SMP With a Twist! Looking for players!

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Internetnerd1337!

A couple days ago, I created an SMP with a bit of a twist, which I named "Blue Ice SMP". It's just like any other SMP except for the fact that every week, you are paired into groups and have to complete a challenge.

So, for example, if there were twelve people on the server, everyone would then be split into four groups of three and have to make a cake in the shortest amount of time.

After that challenge, whichever group wins is split up. So, if there were three players in the team it would be a 1v1v1 battle. They then participate in another challenge. After that challenge is done, the winner is given a prize to help them in the SMP.

The only requirement is that you have to have a Skype account and a working microphone.

If you are interested, please fill out the application below.

Minecraft Username:
Skype Username:
YouTube Account:

Last edited:

ITGPINKUNICORN

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Minecraft Username:ITGPINKUNICORN
Skype Username: ITGPINKUNICORN
YouTube Account:http://www.youtube.com/c/ITGPINKUNICORN
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?:I would love to meet others who have a love not only for minecraft but youtube and just working with others :)

Last edited:

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Minecraft Username:ITGPINKUNICORN
Skype Username: ITGPINKUNICORN
YouTube Account:http://www.youtube.com/c/ITGPINKUNICORN
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?:I would love to meet others who have a love not only for minecraft but youtube and just working with others :)
You were accepted. I'm really sorry that I missed your response, I guess I just didn't see it.

Loxin Nightwalker

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I'm always up for minecraft stuff! :D

Minecraft Username: LoxinNightwalker
Skype Username: LoxinNightwalker
YouTube Account: LoxinNightwalker Gaming (I try to keep everything the same normally.)
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?: I'm always looking for people to record with so I'd love to play and have some fun. :D