PC Minecraft SMP With a Twist! Looking for players!

LegitAntonGames

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Oooo~ I've never been in an SMP before, this'll be good.
Minecraft IGN: LegitAnton
Skype Username: nameisnotincluded (don't ask why...)
Youtube Acc: LegitAntonGames
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP: Ironically, my favourite colour is Blue xD, but most importantly why I'd like to be here is to make friends from worldwide. I'm not just here to think that I'll earn views and subbies from this particular activity. I just want to meet new friends and have fun.

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Oooo~ I've never been in an SMP before, this'll be good.
Minecraft IGN: LegitAnton
Skype Username: nameisnotincluded (don't ask why...)
Youtube Acc: LegitAntonGames
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP: Ironically, my favourite colour is Blue xD, but most importantly why I'd like to be here is to make friends from worldwide. I'm not just here to think that I'll earn views and subbies from this particular activity. I just want to meet new friends and have fun.
You were accepted, congrats!

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
I'm always up for minecraft stuff! :D

Minecraft Username: LoxinNightwalker
Skype Username: LoxinNightwalker
YouTube Account: LoxinNightwalker Gaming (I try to keep everything the same normally.)
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?: I'm always looking for people to record with so I'd love to play and have some fun. :D
You have been accepted!

ChocoBarMan

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
Minecraft Username: ChocoBarMan
Skype Username: MLGPROChocoBarMan
YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjre2gqtQoYlxp_OxlP-hNQ
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?: I am interested with this because the fact of a twist and the fact how people could get put into pairs and have to do challenges and i always wanted to be in a SMP. And the fact i get to play and enjoy minecraft with other youtubers

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
I guess I am way too young by the looks of things but I'll try anyway,

Minecraft Username: Eriko123Yo
Skype Username (I made it when I was 7 years old) : captaincool08
Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuBE3wHaMIP6hcAqD3X_REA
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?: It will be enjoyable to play with other people and it will benefit me and my channel :D
You were accepted, congratulations! You're not too young at all, I'm basing everything on maturity. I check everyone's YouTube channels to determine that.

Internetnerd1337

Rising User
Nov 13, 2015
United States of America
YouTube
Minecraft Username: ChocoBarMan
Skype Username: MLGPROChocoBarMan
YouTube Account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjre2gqtQoYlxp_OxlP-hNQ
Why are you interested in Blue Ice SMP?: I am interested with this because the fact of a twist and the fact how people could get put into pairs and have to do challenges and i always wanted to be in a SMP. And the fact i get to play and enjoy minecraft with other youtubers
I'm sorry, you were declined.