Community Making a new Shoutout Series

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
_____________________________Episode 2 Cutoff Line.______________________________________________________________
BTW, sorry, I'm not making a video this week, I apologize.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No worries about making a video this week, maybe you would consider me for your future video.
Channel Name: Zeke Morgan
Type of Channel: Gaming
Short Description of Content on the Channel: Nothing but Gaming, expect to see Let's Plays, Beta's, Q and A / Shout-Out series, Prize Giveaways.

Emergence Gamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: EmergenceGamers
Type of Channel: Horror/indie/source games recording and entertainment channel
Short Description of Content on the Channel: A team of 4 people working to record for you entertainment from Cry of fear and outlast to Speed Runners and Garry's Mod- Recently started again and really need that extra boost bro we upload 1-2 videos a week.

Tonbull Army

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Whitley Bay
YouTube
Channel name: Tonbull Army
Type of Channel: I do everything from vlogs to comedy to rants and even challenges
Short description: I have done YouTube for a Year I have 72 subscribers and my goal is to create a comunitee on Youtube were people can enjoy the videos while meeting new people.

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
I apologize deeply for putting this series on hiatus or so long, but now I'm going to try and get it rolling again with a few changes:
1. There will only be one person per shoutout video.
2. There will be one or two videos posted on both Saturday and Sunday.
3. The selection process will be a lot more cutthroat, the more unique the channel or personality, the better.

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
I apologize deeply for putting this series on hiatus or so long, but now I'm going to try and get it rolling again with a few changes:
3. The selection process will be a lot more cutthroat, the more unique the channel or personality, the better.
I think my channel definitely deserves a shout out. I have high quality equipment, and a very unique personality. My favorite video is

but if you want to see my most popular video it would be this one.

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
It's been a while, but I'm jump-starting an old Shoutout series I did a long time ago, but this time I'm doing things a bit more structured to make it easier on me and the viewers. There are a view requirements and guidelines you need before I'll even consider giving a shoutout.
Requirements

At least 15 Videos With Some Quality
Not a Minecraft, CoD, or CSGO Channel
Already an Active Channel that posts videos at least once a week.
If you do not meet these requirements your channel will not be considered for a shoutout.

Request Format
Channel Name:
Type of Channel:
Short Description of Content on the Channel:

Hi Wizerd !! Is it possible for me to be considered for the shout too !! I aim to be more of an overall entertainment and reviewer channel

My channel name is One Vision
my content Is Both Gaming and Anime Reviews / Theories
I aim to be one of the best , i want my channel to one day be recognised by everyone and i won't give up till that happens

MrGsqrd

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Not sure if you are still doing this, but here is my Info!

Channel Name: Mr.Gsqrd
Type of Channel: Gaming / Technical Demo
Short Description of Content on the Channel: Right now I am running a Starcraft LetsPlay, I have also created a Series I have Titled "Project OneLife" where I go though an FPS Game on the Hardest Difficulty and Play with only one life, so when/If I die, I end the series and start a new game.

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube

Hey! I was hoping to get a shout out still! I had replied a lot earlier!

blaze Teasley

New User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
channel name: blaze-central

type of channel: I do gaming and vlogs and I I want to do live action things slowly dabbling in that not on my channel yet

short description of content on my channel: I play a lot of indie games and I do vlogs every so often and I even do little animations and I try to do at least two videos a day but I struggle a little with it

Nachoskiy

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Oxford
YouTube
Nachoskiy
Channel Name: Nachoskiy
Type of Channel: Soon to be daily videos of Gaming and Fun I have with my friends.
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I create videos of me having fun gaming and try and be as intelluctual and funny as I think I can be to keep viewers watching! :) If you're interested in doing a Collab please let me know :) Thank you for reading!

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: fARQUAD
Type of Channel: Gaming - Mainly League of Legends
Short Description of Content on the Channel: Videos of me playing games like LoL and Payday with friends, just playing for fun and chilling really. Upload 3 times per week (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday) Just started uploading cuz why not, just wanted to share the experiences I have playing games with others.

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Okay, I have selected who is deserving of a shoutout, and they were chosen because of these fators:
1. Not all the videos were over half an hour.
2. They put some energy into what they were doing.
3. They actually hit puberty.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Channel Name: UnstoppableFrost
Type of Channel: Gaming Channel on all different types of games
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I mostly have Pokemon videos up right now but i'll be expanding to different games starting this week, I record a tiny bit of minecraft so i'm not really a minecraft channel and 2 videos a day plus sometimes three :)

Saul Carrasco

Jun 16, 2015
YouTube
Channel name: Lummy
Type of channel: Funny moments :D
Short Description: I recently started uploading videos with my friends for example we do funny moments on COD, GTA, skits, and I am also in the works of a prank call video with my friends :)

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Okay, I have selected who is deserving of a shoutout, and they were chosen because of these fators:
1. Not all the videos were over half an hour.
2. They put some energy into what they were doing.
3. They actually hit puberty.

Thank's for the ShoutOut! I really appreciate it! :)

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Channel name: Jdlikefood
Type of channel: Comedy/Vlogs
Short Description: I got bored one day and started to make videos kind of vlogging, trying to be funny, ranting about things, etc.