Community Making a new Shoutout Series

OptiPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
It's been a while, but I'm jump-starting an old Shoutout series I did a long time ago, but this time I'm doing things a bit more structured to make it easier on me and the viewers. There are a view requirements and guidelines you need before I'll even consider giving a shoutout.
Requirements

At least 15 Videos With Some Quality
Not a Minecraft, CoD, or CSGO Channel
Already an Active Channel that posts videos at least once a week.
If you do not meet these requirements your channel will not be considered for a shoutout.

Request Format
Channel Name:
Type of Channel:
Short Description of Content on the Channel:

Channel Name: OptiPlayer
Type of Channel: Gaming
Short Description of Content on the Channel:i just started to get back into youtube i do many different gaming currently i have 11 videos and i understand that is under the needed but i am starting to do videos daily so by the time you see this it will probably have 15 i like to do youtube to have people be entertained by my videos and i put effort in to all my videos i just to leanr how to edit so i am starting to edit my newer videos

cedaet

New User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Id love to get in on this,

Channel Name: Cedaet gaming (pronounced sedate)
Type of Channel: Gmod, Stardew valley, The Forest
Short Description of Content on the Channel: A Gaming Funny moments Channel and Lets play with vlogs thrown throughout. I get with Friends and play games and record our shenanigans! I try to upload every other day at Noon est.

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Shmuk
Type of Channel: Gaming, Graphics and Vlogs
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I try to upload daily gaming videos or vlogs (I plan to do more vlogs during the summer)

Excel

Rising User
Jan 9, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Excel
Short Description: I love playing games and staying positive, I want to help people in the future (Through charity streams).

Good job by doing this for the community!

Sam Tays Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
It's been a while, but I'm jump-starting an old Shoutout series I did a long time ago, but this time I'm doing things a bit more structured to make it easier on me and the viewers. There are a view requirements and guidelines you need before I'll even consider giving a shoutout.
Requirements

At least 15 Videos With Some Quality
Not a Minecraft, CoD, or CSGO Channel
Already an Active Channel that posts videos at least once a week.
If you do not meet these requirements your channel will not be considered for a shoutout.

Request Format
Channel Name:
Type of Channel:

Channel Name : Sam Tays Productions
Type of Channel : Film
Short description of content on the channel : I produce/ create amazing short films, i would love a shoutout and get my channel noticed, thanks.

Premium Gamer

Rising User
Jan 8, 2016
United State
YouTube
Channel Name: Premium Gamer
Type of Channel: Gaming "Sports"
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I play Pro Evolution Soccer games and looking to play other games in the future.

G

Gods of Odds

Here's my link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3sa9LdI_ff_Uwhgir4Y2w

We make gaming content, we play lots of different game like Hearthstone, Cod and lots more and soon we are going to be giving like tips on good decks for hearthstone and good classes for Cod with different weapons including a shotgun. Also if enough people ask us to do something then I will try our best to do it for them.

victorfc

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Victor FC
Type of Channel: FIFA16
Short Description of Content on the Channel: the content on my channel is mainly fifa i upload daily content of fifa16 specifically Ultimate Team, im also a footballer so i upload occasional soccer videos and freestyle videos, i also have an eye for film making so i post skits once in a while while running the constant daily load regime.

thank so much for doing this alot of people would really benefit from this, youre a freaking LEGEND!!!

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
My channel name: GRE0022
Type of channel: gaming channel
Description of channel: I play iOS games which is different to what other you tubers do

Alphawolfman

New User
Apr 20, 2016
Channel Name: Alphawolfman
Type of Channel: Let's Plays
I upload every other day of funny gaming content!

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Rated M
Short Description: I add comedy to video games. My motto: You got to breathe if you want to succeed.

LiBRiUMz

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: LiBRiUMz
Type of Channel: Commentaries of various games. Rocket League, Story Time and Let's Talk Series and Playthroughs
Short Description: I upload gaming commentaries three times a week at minimum, but when I have more time I upload up to 5 times a week. I love interacting and playing with subscribers in various games and simply love making videos. Looking to expand to Vlogs in the future and will be posting a lot more games once I buy them! :)

Antech

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube

Request Format
Channel Name:tabooandresvideos<-official name (it shows up as Antech)
Type of Channel:Gaming
Short Description of Content on the Channel:I just upload random gameplays and sometimes random videos because im bored

RickowskiTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name:
RickowskiTV

Type of Channel:
Gaming

Here you will find lots of gameplay footage from games such as CS:GO, DayZ, Rome II, Battlefield, and any zombie or scary games.
I always like to try and make my videos to the highest of quality and make sure to spend many hours editing them to be so.