Community Making a new Shoutout Series

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
It's been a while, but I'm jump-starting an old Shoutout series I did a long time ago, but this time I'm doing things a bit more structured to make it easier on me and the viewers. There are a view requirements and guidelines you need before I'll even consider giving a shoutout.
Requirements

At least 15 Videos With Some Quality
Not a Minecraft, CoD, or CSGO Channel
Already an Active Channel that posts videos at least once a week.
If you do not meet these requirements your channel will not be considered for a shoutout.

Request Format
Channel Name:
Type of Channel:
Short Description of Content on the Channel:

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Channel Name : Monoman
Type of Channel : Animation
Short description of content on the channel : Some funny animated shorts and animated gameplay.

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Channel Name : Monoman
Type of Channel : Animation
Short description of content on the channel : Some funny animated shorts and animated gameplay.

Well, if no one else applies this will be an episode all about you.

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Channel Name: Darth Monkey
Type of Channel: Gaming / Life Stories and Rants
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I play pretty much any game I feel like playing while also having life stories or rants on the side.

*EDIT* I also do readings of different things here and there.

SnDplaysGames

Rising User
Channel Name: SnDPlaysGames
Type of Channel: Gaming
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I play loads of different types of games and have a blast also i do commentarys on whats going on in my life :D

ShaneShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Channel Name: TheShaneShadow
Type of Channel: Gaming
Short Description: I do things for the lols.
Thanks, bye.

Cherry Mayne

Freedom! Member
Channel Name: Cherry Mayne
Type of Channel: Gaming/Comedy
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I play a lot of indie games and grew decently popular for my horror games that I play. I have people say that they don't really care what I play, because they watch me for my personality. I hope I am featured on your channel! <3

Josh0238

New User
Channel Name : Josh0238
Type of Channel : GFX and 2D design
im sort of just that guy that does free stuff when i have time :)

Last edited:

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
i want to sign up but yeah i upload diffrent content were Cod and battleifeld 4 are the biggest things on my channel but just take look and reply then i will make a aplie cause i really want a shoutout but yeah doesnt work if i dont have the requirments.

Wizered

Da m80est of Ballahs
Freedom! Member
Okay, cut-off line here for episode juan.

rmenga4

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Channel Name: rmenga4
Type of Channel: Variety
Short Description of Content on the Channel: There are gaming videos, logo capture videos, and logo blooper videos

It's Just Dan

New User
Channel Name: It's Just Dan
Type of Channel: Vlog/IRL videos/Comedy sketches
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I Produce rants, comedy sketches and a variety of real life videos!

Athreos

Rising User
Channel Name: Athreos
Type of Channel: Daily gaming videos and vlogs, looking to expand into comedy clips in the future
Short Description of Content on the Channel: I upload daily gaming videos that I fancy or at the request of subscribers. I upload at 5pm GMT +00 daily