Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenmue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2015
YouTube
ShenmueTv
So i uploaded a video the other day and gave credit to a youtube who enspired me to make the video so he shared it and i earned 85+ views from that i come back today and see iv lost over 120 ish views on my video what can i do to combat this ??

Heres the video

And here's the Analytics post

you can clearly see my views shoot up from when the youtube Avxry shared it on twitter.

I'm rather upset that my hard work as been taken from me and my hard earned views as i was just getting back into youtube :'( this has really put me off creating content is there anyway i can reobtain my views without spamming my video everywhere.

U

UndeadViking

I believe that you can not get your viewers back.
Some views get taken if they are not legit or it is views by yourself. other than that, nothing is really going to change it. the only way to get more views is put it as a trailer video, share it around, tags, get people to view and give feedback or buy views but its frowned apon by youtube.

Upvote 0

Shenmue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2015
YouTube
ShenmueTv
I believe that you can not get your viewers back.
Some views get taken if they are not legit or it is views by yourself. other than that, nothing is really going to change it. the only way to get more views is put it as a trailer video, share it around, tags, get people to view and give feedback or buy views but its frowned apon by youtube.
Damn man that sucks about 6 of those views were my own and that's only because i was opening the video to reply to comments :'(

Reactions: UndeadViking
Upvote 0

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Youtube also does this to take out self viewing and things of that nature. Its normal the real time isnt 100% accurate some times especially when you get in to the higher view numbers

Reactions: Machi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.