XBox Looking to collab and have fun

The Jaguar19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I am looking for people to join me on Xbox One (or even the 360 if you dont have a XB1) Just to have fun and record some videos, and maybe even make it an occurring collab (but dont have to record everytime we play, just have fun)

I play the likes of Grand Theft Auto Online, COD:BO3, Rocket League and so on.. after xmas i'll have a few more titles though. there are some things though...

• 18+ as i myself am an older gamer/youtuber (but willing to play with slightly younger gamers)
  • Must be ok with swearing/cuss words because sometime i cant help it and they just pop out
  • Must speak English...No offence to anyone, it's just that i don't know any other languages (i can barely speak English at time, lol)
I don't really use skype or discord, i get the chat in videos from the xbox parties thankfully that is possible on the xb1 as i heard before getting it that it wasnt so wooo! XD

Let me know if interested here in this thread, Oh and my channel should be under this post so you can check it out to see if you'd be interested.
Yo i would like to collab if possible, i been recording for awhile and have GTA 5 as well as some other games. Hit me up if your down

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
Hey everyone,

I am looking for people to join me on Xbox One (or even the 360 if you dont have a XB1) Just to have fun and record some videos, and maybe even make it an occurring collab (but dont have to record everytime we play, just have fun)

I play the likes of Grand Theft Auto Online, COD:BO3, Rocket League and so on.. after xmas i'll have a few more titles though. there are some things though...

• 18+ as i myself am an older gamer/youtuber (but willing to play with slightly younger gamers)
  • Must be ok with swearing/cuss words because sometime i cant help it and they just pop out
  • Must speak English...No offence to anyone, it's just that i don't know any other languages (i can barely speak English at time, lol)
I don't really use skype or discord, i get the chat in videos from the xbox parties thankfully that is possible on the xb1 as i heard before getting it that it wasnt so wooo! XD

Let me know if interested here in this thread, Oh and my channel should be under this post so you can check it out to see if you'd be interested.
Yo im intrested!!!

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
What games do you have
I'm interested

The Games i have are:
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Rocket League
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • UFC 2
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • WWE 2K17
  • RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Yo im intrested!!!

Awesome Man, You can add me if your interested GT is GRT Alkaline.. what games would you be up for?

@SoCoolCarter

Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
SoCoolCarter
The Games i have are:
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Rocket League
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • UFC 2
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • WWE 2K17
  • RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Awesome Man, You can add me if your interested GT is GRT Alkaline.. what games would you be up for?
I have everygame you have but rocket league I will for sure add you