XBox Looking to collab and have fun

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I am looking for people to join me on Xbox One (or even the 360 if you dont have a XB1) Just to have fun and record some videos, and maybe even make it an occurring collab (but dont have to record everytime we play, just have fun)

I play the likes of Grand Theft Auto Online, COD:BO3, Rocket League and so on.. after xmas i'll have a few more titles though. there are some things though...

• 18+ as i myself am an older gamer/youtuber (but willing to play with slightly younger gamers)
  • Must be ok with swearing/cuss words because sometime i cant help it and they just pop out
  • Must speak English...No offence to anyone, it's just that i don't know any other languages (i can barely speak English at time, lol)
I don't really use skype or discord, i get the chat in videos from the xbox parties thankfully that is possible on the xb1 as i heard before getting it that it wasnt so wooo! XD

Let me know if interested here in this thread, Oh and my channel should be under this post so you can check it out to see if you'd be interested.

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
I am 17 but am a smaller youtuber as I only have 95 subs what games do you have and I am an xbox one gamer

Cool mate, the multiplayer (online) games i've got currently on the xb1 are
  1. GTA 5
  2. Rocket League
  3. COD: Black Ops 3
  4. Elder Scrolls Online
  5. Smite (although dont play this that often)
and to please the lil kid in me i got Uno also, lol

Not really got that many as of yet but with xmas more or less round the corner, i'll be getting more, if you have any of those and wanna do something then add me on Xbox my gamertag is GRT Alkaline. (if you add, send me a message saying freedom, so i know)

Crusifix

Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
CrusifixYT
Okay will tomorrow dude I have BO3, GTA 5, Rocket League (but I am so bad at it ), Gears of War 4, The Crew, FIFA, Minecraft (not sure why lol) and could probably get smite as I think I had it before

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Cool mate, the multiplayer (online) games i've got currently on the xb1 are
  1. GTA 5
  2. Rocket League
  3. COD: Black Ops 3
  4. Elder Scrolls Online
  5. Smite (although dont play this that often)
and to please the lil kid in me i got Uno also, lol

Not really got that many as of yet but with xmas more or less round the corner, i'll be getting more, if you have any of those and wanna do something then add me on Xbox my gamertag is GRT Alkaline. (if you add, send me a message saying freedom, so i know)

im interested just because i saw eso but i dont have it yet ima have it after christmas though. except a little bit back i played the free weekend and enjoyed it. also i have some of those games listed i just dont got rocket league.

also im 17 and i use elgato to record if i ever want to record xbox one or 360

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Okay will tomorrow dude I have BO3, GTA 5, Rocket League (but I am so bad at it ), Gears of War 4, The Crew, FIFA, Minecraft (not sure why lol) and could probably get smite as I think I had it before

No prob man, i've been thinking of getting gears 4 myself as i have every other one lol.. and i actually think i have The Crew and just need to install it i'll need to check that, I'm watching one of your Fifa vids just now, and can i detect an English accent? if so then i wont have to worry about you being able to understand my Scottish lol

im interested just because i saw eso but i dont have it yet ima have it after christmas though. except a little bit back i played the free weekend and enjoyed it. also i have some of those games listed i just dont got rocket league.

also im 17 and i use elgato to record if i ever want to record xbox one or 360

ESO is a fun game, I dont really mind if your 17 just as long as you know to expect a lil bit of bad language now and again.. i use the elgato to record also, im just glad i can record chat via it now on the xbox 1, when it comes to the 360 i cant even think of all the games i have for that lol

My Gamertag is GRT Alkaline

Crusifix

Freedom! Member
Aug 12, 2014
YouTube
CrusifixYT
No prob man, i've been thinking of getting gears 4 myself as i have every other one lol.. and i actually think i have The Crew and just need to install it i'll need to check that, I'm watching one of your Fifa vids just now, and can i detect an English accent? if so then i wont have to worry about you being able to understand my Scottish lol

It is an English accent as I am from England
[DOUBLEPOST=1481073167][/DOUBLEPOST]It is an English accent you heard

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
lol well now i wont have to slow down while talking so you can understand me :D

all UK accents easy to understand, but only if your from the UK, lol

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

ESO is a fun game, I dont really mind if your 17 just as long as you know to expect a lil bit of bad language now and again.. i use the elgato to record also, im just glad i can record chat via it now on the xbox 1, when it comes to the 360 i cant even think of all the games i have for that lol

My Gamertag is GRT Alkaline

dont worry lol i swear alot when i play games well normally if im playing by myself anyways

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
What Xbox games do you have
alot

gta
bo3
bo1
smite
the crew
super dungeon bros
#IDARB
assassins creed unity
castle crashers
prominence poker
sunset overdrive
the division
w2k16

also im just listing multiplayer xbox one games or games with some sort of multiplayer feature[DOUBLEPOST=1481076911][/DOUBLEPOST]
alot

gta
bo3
bo1
smite
the crew
super dungeon bros
#IDARB
assassins creed unity
castle crashers
prominence poker
sunset overdrive
the division
w2k16

also im just listing multiplayer xbox one games or games with some sort of multiplayer feature

360 is a different story/backwards compatible games

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
We could all collaborate together and grow as a unit if you guys are up for it?

That sounds like an ideal plan

alot

prominence poker

Prominence Poker i forgot all about that game i've got that one lol.. only downside to that game is unlike PKR (where i also play... gambling is a bad habbit lol) you dont win real money :(

Reactions: PURP