PC Looking for a group of people to record steam games with (16+)

DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Also your computer is way better than mine

But in like a month im probablly gonna build my own computer which i think im going to buy gtx 970 or was it 960 with AMD Athelon Quad-core cpu 3.7ghz and some other things

Yeah I sold my old laptop and ended up getting a low budget Cybertron desktop and upgraded the graphics card to one I got a good deal on at a tech shop

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Cod Waw Zombies would be fun to collab on with someone. I need to buy a proper mic for my pc setup first though. I have a bit of money I might just go and get a pair of turtle beaches to start with. Either that or a audio splitter for my mic and stereo inputs. Message me on skype maybe?

Also your mic sounded fine in your videos and one sec on skype thing

Blazefire96

New User
Jul 28, 2016

Channel main topic: Tech videos or games

Recording Software: Shadowplay

Computer Specs: gtx 980 i5 4690k 4.4ghz 8gb ram 1600mhz

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: pretty much anything except racing games tbh

Amount of subscribers: 117

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): blazefire96 Steam

About Your Channel: just mostly upload benchmarking videos so far because all my friends are on xbox one and i've moved to PC

Link to Channel: can't post link yet xD but Type in DoomproductionsX

A little bit about yourself: just a guy XD

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

Channel main topic: Tech videos or games

Recording Software: Shadowplay

Computer Specs: gtx 980 i5 4690k 4.4ghz 8gb ram 1600mhz

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: pretty much anything except racing games tbh

Amount of subscribers: 117

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): blazefire96 Steam

About Your Channel: just mostly upload benchmarking videos so far because all my friends are on xbox one and i've moved to PC

Link to Channel: can't post link yet xD but Type in DoomproductionsX

A little bit about yourself: just a guy XD

Considered

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Channel main topic: general gaming (Happy Wheels, Would You Rather, Google Feud, free-to-plays, GMod, GameJolt games, etc)

Recording Software: I record with Fraps but I edit and render with Vegas Pro and i use Freemake to merge my intro and outro to my main video (I don't know how to use other recording programs so I just stick with the one I know)

Computer Specs: 2 computers. 1 for general stuff and 1 for gaming/recording/editing. So this would depend on which computer you want to know about

PC #1: 2006 Acer Aspire, Windows 7 Ultimate (Windows from 2009 but not genuine due to previous owner), 160GB memory, AMD Athlon 64-bit processor 3800+ 2.40GHz, 20GB installed RAM, 64-bit operating system

PC #2: 2015 Acer Aspire XC-603, Windows 10, 1TB memory, Intel Celeron CPU J1900 @ 1.99GHz 1.99GHz, 64-bit operating system, 4.0 installed RAM

NOTE: I don't really use PC #1 for recording anymore. It's more for things like reading comments/tweets, chatting, playing music, watching YouTube videos, and all that other stuff that doesn't usually have anything to do with YouTube/streaming

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: I have a variation really
  1. GMod (can't play the Hidden game on GMod. Let's just say I don't think that game is meant for people with visual issues)
  2. Minecraft (prefer the ATLauncher versions. original is getting too boring for me now)
  3. Card Hunter
  4. some free-to-play Steam games (such as BrainBread 2, Sirius Online, etc... which are both currently in the "early access" section btw)
  5. Golf With Your Friends
  6. Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes
I can include others. But for now, this is my current list (yes I know Minecraft isn't a Steam game but I thought I'd add it anyways in case it was acceptable as well)

Amount of subscribers: as of the moment this is posted... 78 (can also find out in the signature section of the post what the counter says when you see this post)

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): I prefer to use Skype for recording. Otherwise just PM me on this site (I'll PM my Skype if accepted)

About Your Channel: Not much to say. My channel is just a general gaming channel. Literally any game wanting to be viewed can be seen on my channel (Gmod, Minecraft, Happy Wheels, Would You Rather, Google Feud, etc, etc)

Link to Channel: The channel is linked on my profile. But if that doesn't work, the try this: https://www.youtube.com/user/MC360DraycosDragon

A little bit about yourself: I'm a Canadian gaming YouTuber who doesn't care much about how adult my content gets. But at the same time, I need to draw the line somewhere. So if there's things like nudity in a game, then I'll censor it. But nothing verbal and nothing that's just in words/text. Anyway... I like to take a break every couple of months (only for about a week) when I'm starting to feel a bit stressed (either by real life stuff or by YouTube or by personal stuff.... or whatever it might by at the time). As a YouTuber I feel like it is better to do videos to entertain people... not to gain money like most people seem to think YouTube is all about. And I always say that if I can entertain even 1 person in the world, then I've done my job as a YouTuber. And I believe that my viewers/subscribers are like family to me. And as such, they deserve to know the truth about me and they deserve to know what goes on during videos (which is why I don't like cutting things out of videos. But sometimes I just have to cut things even though I don't want to)

IF THERE'S ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO KNOW, PLEASE LET ME KNOW