PC Looking for a group of people to record steam games with (16+)

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Channel main topic:

Recording Software:

Computer Specs:

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate:

Amount of subscribers:

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype):

About Your Channel:

Link to Channel:

A little bit about yourself:

Ill be accepting anybody i find we might have a fun time playing with.
If your accepted ill tell more details via skype.
A little bit about myself ive recently been uploading several videos a day on my channel of singleplayer games but i would like to expand and collab with other people to make better content.

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube

Channel main topic: gaming

Recording Software: fraps

Computer Specs: i have a pc coming soon with these specs on the image down below

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: jesus I have a ton: gmod, ark, mc, overwatch, Guns of icarus, H1Z1, disco dodge ball, golf with your friends, rl an more

Amount of subscribers: 242

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): skype: gravityruler

About Your Channel: my channel is really based on playing games providing entertaining content

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoegkgQig_00jqcjmW_3hXg

A little bit about yourself: I am from the uk and I am a very energetic, crazy bubbly kind of character, people have actually mistaken me in being the real mangaminx which i think is actually coincidental cause she is my favorite gaming
you tuber

Attachments

• 13839816_1456989764327036_995420372_o.jpg
    13839816_1456989764327036_995420372_o.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 3

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

Computer Specs: i have a pc coming soon with these specs on the image down below

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: jesus I have a ton: gmod, ark, mc, overwatch, Guns of icarus, H1Z1, disco dodge ball, golf with your friends, rl an more

Amount of subscribers: 242

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): skype: gravityruler

About Your Channel: my channel is really based on playing games providing entertaining content

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoegkgQig_00jqcjmW_3hXg

A little bit about yourself: I am from the uk and I am a very energetic, crazy bubbly kind of character, people have actually mistaken me in being the real mangaminx which i think is actually coincidental cause she is my favorite gaming
you tuber

ill message on skype later

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
alright,,,, well my skype is mks37lotuspc and im about 8 years old (look at my video if u wanna hear what i sound like if this is why u want a age thingy xD) my channel is hopefully below my profile picture on freedom xD but idk what a god example is to watch,,,, just watch my newest video. i use shadow player to record and obs to stream. i have 429 as of rn (might have more by the time u read this)i play many steam games, but recently rocket league and csgo,,,, idk and idc what games we play ;););) i have a good computer, i mean i run really high graphics on any game pretty fabulously(its a word) i create content on youtube, like funny moments and tutorials, as well as films haha :D, and boom thats it for me,,, but if u want another way to contact me i have a discord that u can join im on there literally 24/7, heres the link (i recommend to use the app version not the web browser based one :) https://discord.gg/4xhff

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
alright,,,, well my skype is mks37lotuspc and im about 8 years old (look at my video if u wanna hear what i sound like if this is why u want a age thingy xD) my channel is hopefully below my profile picture on freedom xD but idk what a god example is to watch,,,, just watch my newest video. i use shadow player to record and obs to stream. i have 429 as of rn (might have more by the time u read this)i play many steam games, but recently rocket league and csgo,,,, idk and idc what games we play ;););) i have a good computer, i mean i run really high graphics on any game pretty fabulously(its a word) i create content on youtube, like funny moments and tutorials, as well as films haha :D, and boom thats it for me,,, but if u want another way to contact me i have a discord that u can join im on there literally 24/7, heres the link (i recommend to use the app version not the web browser based one :) https://discord.gg/4xhff

nice troll post bro ive seen you around the forums before though

thegamer

New User
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube

Computer Specs: i5, nvidia, double monitor, beats headphones, standard mic

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate:h1z1, Csgo, Gmod, Dirty bomb, tf2, unturned, heroes and generals,
Tactical intervention, war thunder

Amount of subscribers:79

Channel link in image down below

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype):latitude2312

About Your Channel: weekly uploads of gaming videos

A little bit about yourself: I'm 14 this year, from malaysia, my main language is English, I would say that I am a person that is outgoing and is always there to listen to ideas, I have a ps4 console if you would like to collaborate on that.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    522.1 KB · Views: 4

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate:h1z1, Csgo, Gmod, Dirty bomb, tf2, unturned, heroes and generals,

A little bit about yourself: I'm 14 this year, from malaysia, my main language is English, I would say that I am a person that is outgoing and is always there to listen to ideas, I have a ps4 console if you would like to collaborate on that.

Looking at your ios dunkers video you seem mature "enough" i put in quotations due to my title saying 16+ so i have made the exception

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Looking at your ios dunkers video you seem mature "enough" i put in quotations due to my title saying 16+ so i have made the exception

I thought i should just mention this in gmod i figured out how to do the vanoss walking animations thing so thats one of the games i hope to be doing

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

If i dont respond back via freedom or skype its because im sleeping because i looked up we have a time distance

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube

Channel main topic: Gaming

Recording Software: Fraps

Computer Specs: I3 processor, 8 GB ram, ATI Radeon R9 270X GPU, 2 TB HDD

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: GTA 5 on PC and GMOD is future

Amount of subscribers: 81

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): Skype - kuksdooks

About Your Channel: My channel is about gaming and i do funny moments and also easter egg videos

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIoZQK-R-O25fV_76mm7SMQ

A little bit about yourself: I am funny maybe, i know a lot of editing and i want someone to collab who isn't very shy :)

DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube

Recording Software: FRAPS

Computer Specs: (Needs a couple upgrades but runs great) AMD-FX Quad-Core Cpu 3.8 GHz, GTX 660 2.5 GB Gpu, 2 TB HDD (that doesn't really matter but why not)

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: On PC I play mostly CsGo, League of Legends, Bo2, and Modded WaW Zombies

Amount of subscribers: 14 Right now since I just recently joined back YouTube on a new channel.

Other ways to contact you (Example: Skype): Skype: etrollins

About Your Channel:
Hey Guys! Welcome to my channel. I'm just a chill geek and I love playing Call of Duty, Gta, Fallout, and lots of other games. If you want to see me fail at playing Nuketown Zombies, or see how mad I get at people knifing in gun games on Black Ops 1, this is the place for you. I will take suggestions for future content, and I hope you all enjoy xD

Link to Channel: (won't let me post links since I haven't made enough posts but here's the name, first thing that comes up): DeathGamesEthan

A little bit about yourself: So basically I'm just an idiot in the best way possible, my humor makes me sort of an ass and yeah. I love video games and playing guitar. Thats about it.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

Computer Specs: (Needs a couple upgrades but runs great) AMD-FX Quad-Core Cpu 3.8 GHz, GTX 660 2.5 GB Gpu, 2 TB HDD (that doesn't really matter but why not)

(Optional) What games would you like to Collaborate: On PC I play mostly CsGo, League of Legends, Bo2, and Modded WaW Zombies

Amount of subscribers: 14 Right now since I just recently joined back YouTube on a new channel.

About Your Channel:
Hey Guys! Welcome to my channel. I'm just a chill geek and I love playing Call of Duty, Gta, Fallout, and lots of other games. If you want to see me fail at playing Nuketown Zombies, or see how mad I get at people knifing in gun games on Black Ops 1, this is the place for you. I will take suggestions for future content, and I hope you all enjoy xD

Link to Channel: (won't let me post links since I haven't made enough posts but here's the name, first thing that comes up): DeathGamesEthan

A little bit about yourself: So basically I'm just an idiot in the best way possible, my humor makes me sort of an ass and yeah. I love video games and playing guitar. Thats about it.

Personally the only games i see in The games you would like to collaborate with that i have is cod waw zombs

But i checked out your channel. But you sound older than 14

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube

About Your Channel:

Also your computer is way better than mine

But in like a month im probablly gonna build my own computer which i think im going to buy gtx 970 or was it 960 with AMD Athelon Quad-core cpu 3.7ghz and some other things

DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Personally the only games i see in The games you would like to collaborate with that i have is cod waw zombs

But i checked out your channel. But you sound older than 14

Cod Waw Zombies would be fun to collab on with someone. I need to buy a proper mic for my pc setup first though. I have a bit of money I might just go and get a pair of turtle beaches to start with. Either that or a audio splitter for my mic and stereo inputs. Message me on skype maybe?