Gaming Let's help eachother grow!

HazardTube

Rising User
Dec 12, 2015
Brighton
YouTube
I have decided to create a group chat on skype where YouTuber's will be able to mingle and tell people about their new videos. So basically every time you upload a video you paste it into the skype chat and people in the chat will go and check it out and leave some feedback! But if you want to stay in this chat you have to be active and like others content otherwise you will recive the kick!

Leave a comment down here if you would like to be added and i can get your skype name etc ;)

DeagleEyeGaming90

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
YouTube
I would love to collab on xbox one sometime! Please Subscribe to my channel! I stream 7 days a week so if you guys want to drop in and checkout the channel that would be great!!

Currently I play and stream:

GTA 5

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Minecraft

Fallout 4

Madden 16

CS GO

Rocket League

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

HazardTube

Rising User
Dec 12, 2015
Brighton
YouTube
I would love to collab on xbox one sometime! Please Subscribe to my channel! I stream 7 days a week so if you guys want to drop in and checkout the channel that would be great!!

Currently I play and stream:

GTA 5

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Minecraft

Fallout 4

Madden 16

CS GO

Rocket League

Hey bro i was wondering if you would like to join our skype call? Just read the top and you will see what i mean! If you do leave my skype underneath here ;)

VideoCJSAY

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
I would love to collab! i can play GTA MINECRAFT GARRY'S MOD CSGO agario and i have Skype videocjsay

Kid_jorgee

Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
I have decided to create a group chat on skype where YouTuber's will be able to mingle and tell people about their new videos. So basically every time you upload a video you paste it into the skype chat and people in the chat will go and check it out and leave some feedback! But if you want to stay in this chat you have to be active and like others content otherwise you will recive the kick!

Leave a comment down here if you would like to be added and i can get your skype name etc ;)
Can I be a part of this?