Gaming Let's help eachother grow!

D

Deleted member 126852

Hey man this is great i was thinking of doing the same before I got onto the forums!!!!
My Skype is onesie_gaming add me if you wish!!!!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You know what this would turn into? People are not going to mingle in any way shape or form, they're going to run amok and do nothing but advertise their own videos without a care for others.

Want to know how I know this? Look at the "Creations" section here on the forum, and find out how many of those posts that are recent have replies. Then look at those and figure out how many of those were people actually giving honest and relevant advice. I'll tell you how many to save you the time. Zero. Absolutely nobody cared to help the other channel for the sake of helping them out, while two gave simple comments that help for nothing and even more than that just plugged their channel asking for feedback.

StealthyAce

Rising User
Apr 12, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I have decided to create a group chat on skype where YouTuber's will be able to mingle and tell people about their new videos. So basically every time you upload a video you paste it into the skype chat and people in the chat will go and check it out and leave some feedback! But if you want to stay in this chat you have to be active and like others content otherwise you will recive the kick!

Leave a comment down here if you would like to be added and i can get your skype name etc ;)
I'd gladly partake in this! My Skype is: StealthyAce