Hey, I'm Nick! I'm 17, and I'm a local lead guitarist from Omaha, Nebraska. I have also played piano for ten years. I have played dozens of gigs, as well as experience with performing and working with bands, and mass amounts of theory! I love music and I have recently created a new YouTube channel, with videos of solo covers!

I hope I enjoy my time on here and grow my YouTube channel!

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Nick and welcome to the Freedom forums. Nice to see you've got the your channel linked to your profile :) saves me telling you how to do it. I took a look at your channel, if you ant a banner made I could make something for you (only 25 credits which you already have), several others on here are also willing to do it but prices vary (some charge forum credits like I do). as you've only just started obviously your content is basic but its still great :). You should also fix that grey globe on your channel links, see how to fix it on my guide here. If you need any help then don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support forum. Below i've linked a few forum sections you may be interested in, I hope to see you around.

General Discussion | YouTube Discussion | Resources & Tips | C.R.I.B | Promote Yourself | My Banner Design Service