Community Jackxist Music Introduction

jackxist Offical

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, the worst thing happened to me that can happen to a you tuber recently my channel with over 100 thousand views and 1000 subscribers got terminated due to the youtube bug and i could not get the channel back. It was terminated because of inappropriate content, but i decided not to give up. I made a new channel started making the videos again but if you guys can help me out as i need to get all my viewers and subscribers back, I would be very grateful. My new channel name is Jackxist Music

Thankyou for reading this, I am happy to be a part of freedom. #BestCommunityEver

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, the worst thing happened to me that can happen to a you tuber recently my channel with over 100 thousand views and 1000 subscribers got terminated due to the youtube bug and i could not get the channel back. It was terminated because of inappropriate content, but i decided not to give up. I made a new channel started making the videos again but if you guys can help me out as i need to get all my viewers and subscribers back, I would be very grateful. My new channel name is Jackxist Music

Thankyou for reading this, I am happy to be a part of freedom. #BestCommunityEver

Welcome to the Family, That's sucks you lost your channel :(

jackxist Offical

New User
Freedom! Member
he sorry that happened to you wish you luck
Thanks dude, but youtube is helping me out alot since they can not recover the channel because it took to long to get recovered but they are getting my custom url back and stuff, And also goodluck with our channel, i hope you do well too