YouTube Is YouTube even possible????

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I was thinking that I might actually be serious about having a YouTube channel. But then i realized that it might not work out the way I want it to. I barely have time to do anything because of the high school that I go to. Plus last semester my grades were terrible, I failed some of my classes because some of my teachers dont teach at all. I also want to buy Overwatch and climb up the ranks. I have always wanted to be apart of the esports scene and I thought that 2017 might be good to see what happens. With all of this happening and a lot more as the year continues on I doubt YouTube can be apart of the equation. Also I plan on taking Music lesson for the Violin and the Piano so I will be very busy this year.
If you are serious and really want to do YouTube, you'll find time to do it. You wouldn't prioritize side activities over YouTube. If you want to take it serious and are willing to dedicate yourself to it then you'll just do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1484753999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes youtube is possible for anyone! it does not matter who you are youtube is ment for everyone!
YouTube isn't meant for everyone. If it was, every channel would have hundred of thousands if not million of subs. A lot of people don't want to record content and upload it to people.