Solved Is this a penalty each from claiming his right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
Is this a penalty each from claiming his right
I have more than five months and I am with you
They have received me more than $ 5000

I demand my right to carry a lock chaine

Anything I asked me to, I proved Views normal and everything unusual sent

I will not shut up about my right. This is considered a great scandal for you.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
No income you in this this is my right and YouTube that Taaqubna + Aluotoab paid my money you please give me my right
Your right is stated in the contract you agreed to when joining Freedom!. I have attached the contract to this post as a reference.

Payment Terms. [...] FDN will have no obligation to pay any amounts, and is permitted to deduct or withhold any amounts owed, determined or reasonably suspected by FDN, in its sole discretion, to have resulted from: (i) Action Fraud (as defined in the section titled "Action Fraud" below), including without limitation through any clicks originating from Talent's IP addresses or computers under Talent's control, solicited by payment of money, false representation or request for end users to click on Ads, or (ii) fraudulent, misleading or false activities or activities that FDN or YouTube believe to be fraudulent or misleading or in violation of either of their respective terms of service, guidelines, rules, or privacy policies. FDN reserves the right to withhold or deduct payment, if applicable, pending FDN's reasonable investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Talent.

Attachments

• Freedom! Contract.pdf
    202.2 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
But something did not do the do not have the right people to steal + No one among you interested in the subject Rbhtm channel more than $ 10,000 give me $ 4000 at least + This is my right I did not do anything contrary to the laws of the channel from the first were the same content + did not do me anything what became a large amount of talking you have become laws + everything that the truth

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
But something did not do the do not have the right people to steal + No one among you interested in the subject Rbhtm channel more than $ 10,000 give me $ 4000 at least + This is my right I did not do anything contrary to the laws of the channel from the first were the same content + did not do me anything what became a large amount of talking you have become laws + everything that the truth
The way you use video metadata is against YouTube's Terms Of Service for as long as YouTube existed.

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
YouTube paid but at least give me $ 4000 this Shame on you
I use that channel to too many Crown Dwayne Live
I want my money
I do not want that the biggest issue because in the months admin page on Facebook
Thank

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
YouTube paid but at least give me $ 4000 this Shame on you
I use that channel to too many Crown Dwayne Live
I want my money
I do not want that the biggest issue because in the months admin page on Facebook
Thank
As you have been told several times, due to you breaching the contract with Freedom they are legally entitled to enforce the clause 4.2 in the contract which has rendered your earnings forfeit. This means that they are under no legal obligation to pay you any money that you had earned / were owed. You even agreed to this when you signed the contract when joining Freedom, so really there isn't else that can be done about this matter. If you do wish to speak about this further or would like things explained to you in more detail then feel free to contact our support team via the ticket system (www.support.tm) to discuss this.

As this thread has been answered, I will change the prefix to "solved" and close the thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.