Solved Is this a penalty each from claiming his right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
Is this a penalty each from claiming his right
I have more than five months and I am with you
They have received me more than $ 5000

I demand my right to carry a lock chaine

Anything I asked me to, I proved Views normal and everything unusual sent

I will not shut up about my right. This is considered a great scandal for you.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned previous can you please speak with the support team via the ticket system about this, as no-one on the forums will be able to help you regarding your channel, as you have been told previously this money is forfeit because you broke the contract with Freedom. As mentioned below, quoted from another of your threads
"As mentioned, the earnings will be forfeited since there was a breach of contract due to violations of Freedom! policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations."

There is no penalty for you to claim your "right" though if you broke the agreement, which there must be evidence for Freedom to suggest that then they have a legal basis to not pay you, they aren't going to suddenly change their minds if you keep creating threads on the forums.

As I have said above and to you previously contact our support team about this and they will explain things to you

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
Did not break the contract - when he found a large amount you have to take him - will not shut up I swear to God I will not shut up - this big scandal you with knowing that I press

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Did not break the contract - when he found a large amount you have to take him - will not shut up I swear to God I will not shut up - this big scandal you with knowing that I press
At no point have I told you to shut up neither am I telling to shut up, I am merely saying that as this is to do with your account and personal information only our support team would be able to deal with this, as such creating multiple threads about the matter is a bit useless as we / other users can only then direct you to contact our support team about this.

Also I just saw on some of your videos that you have pasted a load of tags in the videos descriptions this is against YouTube's community guidelines, which shows that you are in breach of the community guidelines - "Adding additional tags to the description of your video may constitute spam"

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Channel content was talent there is no problem in that I was accepted on that basis
And paid me $ 100..
I'm not saying its your content that is the issue, your use of tons of tags in the videos descriptions constitutes spam under YouTube's community guidelines so this could explain why it was seen that you were in breach of contract - as YouTube is cracking down on inappropriate meta data quite a bit recently.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A new law, but my winnings November
Its always been a community guideline policy for YouTube, its not a new one, just one they are enforcing more as people tend to always overload tags in the descriptions of videos thereby artificially creating more traffic for that video

Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
I have heard of the company before the Freedom steal money - lied to the people and told them this is impossible - the day that you really really steal money your customers

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also i understand you joined in great confidence, and that you may have heard from people that Freedom steal peoples money however that isn't true. Most of those people sharing those stories are people who have broken the agreement in some form, such as yourself, and who then just rant about it afterwards - which doesn't help things.

Reactions: LW
Upvote 0

nabil mekimah

Rising User
Nov 4, 2016
Nabil
YouTube
You have a law in the Help section says
Will I still receive my earnings after I leave Freedom!?

Yes, you will still get paid whenever you leave Freedom!.

We give you the option to leave our network whenever you want, with or without reason. Freedom! will still owe you the money that you earned in the last month before you officially unlinked from our YouTube CMS.

We will pay you the money we owe you in alignment with our normal payment schedule.

Please note, if you break YouTube's Terms of Service or Freedom! policy regarding copyright, spam, gambling, misleading content, or other Terms of Service, both YouTube and Freedom! may withold your earnings until those issues are solved.

------------------------------------------------

Where he did not pay me the month of November with the knowledge that the videos that I lay it down of any artificial Videos talent and you're translating it to the Arabs and you're OK with the owner of the Grand Canal

--------------------

I mean, I is not guilty and my right to take money before I am to be with you all Read your own laws

--------------

I want you to pay me, and returns partnership with you too because you are gr

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You have a law in the Help section says
Will I still receive my earnings after I leave Freedom!?

Yes, you will still get paid whenever you leave Freedom!.

We give you the option to leave our network whenever you want, with or without reason. Freedom! will still owe you the money that you earned in the last month before you officially unlinked from our YouTube CMS.

We will pay you the money we owe you in alignment with our normal payment schedule.

Please note, if you break YouTube's Terms of Service or Freedom! policy regarding copyright, spam, gambling, misleading content, or other Terms of Service, both YouTube and Freedom! may withold your earnings until those issues are solved.

------------------------------------------------

Where he did not pay me the month of November with the knowledge that the videos that I lay it down of any artificial Videos talent and you're translating it to the Arabs and you're OK with the owner of the Grand Canal

--------------------

I mean, I is not guilty and my right to take money before I am to be with you all Read your own laws

--------------

I want you to pay me, and returns partnership with you too because you are gr
May I remind you that you didn't leave the network but instead got kicked out for breach of the contract you're referring to?

Also this is in what you posted:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.