Request Is it really that bad?

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey guy i hope everyone having a amazing day. all i want to say is if you have the time can you check out my video and tell me what i need to improve on and how am i doing?

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Your game volume is too loud, it clashes with your own voice. Your video player says HD, but you still have a black border around the video, meaning its scaled down, which could be a turn off for some people. Honestly, the repetition gets old really quick. I also took a look at your channel and I noticed your thumbnails. They could be improved, one of them has a spelling mistake. They aren't eye catching at all, not a lot of effort put into them.

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Your game volume is too loud, it clashes with your own voice. Your video player says HD, but you still have a black border around the video, meaning its scaled down, which could be a turn off for some people. Honestly, the repetition gets old really quick. I also took a look at your channel and I noticed your thumbnails. They could be improved, one of them has a spelling mistake. They aren't eye catching at all, not a lot of effort put into them.
thanks for the honest truth