Request Is it really that bad?

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Hey guy i hope everyone having a amazing day. all i want to say is if you have the time can you check out my video and tell me what i need to improve on and how am i doing?

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Your game volume is too loud, it clashes with your own voice. Your video player says HD, but you still have a black border around the video, meaning its scaled down, which could be a turn off for some people. Honestly, the repetition gets old really quick. I also took a look at your channel and I noticed your thumbnails. They could be improved, one of them has a spelling mistake. They aren't eye catching at all, not a lot of effort put into them.

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Your game volume is too loud, it clashes with your own voice. Your video player says HD, but you still have a black border around the video, meaning its scaled down, which could be a turn off for some people. Honestly, the repetition gets old really quick. I also took a look at your channel and I noticed your thumbnails. They could be improved, one of them has a spelling mistake. They aren't eye catching at all, not a lot of effort put into them.
thanks for the honest truth