Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
I've had the displeasure of getting an e-mail from adsense today stating that there was some form of Invalid Click Activity and that they had put a 30 day suspension/block on my adsense account.

The account is still in good standing (adsense is red though) and i got the e-mail just as i applied to Freedom!, got accepted and was about to partner so it feels like a big slap in the face. I did an appeal but then i got an even bigger slap in the face stating it could take ATLEAST a whole week or MORE to even get a reply.

They also didn't state any reason why they did this other then the Invalid Click Activity which could be anything.

The only thing i can think of is that my girlfriend might have clicked an ad but she has a separate account and her own laptop where as i have my own pc which she never touches (it's holy you know ;) ). I also have adblocker installed on my pc so it doesn't even show them !

Is there anything i can do other then wait out the appeal?

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I'm afraid we have no control over ad sense so its just a case of waiting it out and trying to sort it with them.

Stef

Upvote 0

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
I'm afraid we have no control over ad sense so its just a case of waiting it out and trying to sort it with them.

Stef

fair enough.

Weirdly i just got an e-mail stating that my adsense was not blocked because of invalid activity (this was the reply to the appeal), yet the first mail i got mentioned me getting blocked for just that :confused:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.