Nov 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedomers!

I am Senator Paranormal Investigations, and my channel consists of anything to do with true supernatural things: scary stories, paranormal investigation videos, and bible commentaries. Those are the main things I post, but I will also be posting miscellaneous content as well!

I'm looking for youtubers who will subscribe to my channel and comment and like my content in exchange for me doing the same to theirs. Just message me or comment on here if you'd like to do that.

Happy belated Halloween!

Reactions: BluetigerESW

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community Senator Paranormal, as I said previously please note that you CAN NOT ask users to engage in sub4sub on the forums as this is against the Freedom rules. As outlined below : -
" However, there are some forms of advertising we don’t allow on our site, which includes but is not limited to: The Forums, Inboxes and the Chat Room. A few types of inappropriate advertising are: sub 4 sub, Box 4 Box, Like 4 Like, or sub to me. Essentially no favor for favor. "

Continuing to ask for this across the forum could lead to warning points being added to your account and you being banned from the forums.