C'est la mode

New User
Feb 2, 2016
Hi guys! My name is Olga, but you can find me as CESTLAMODE1 on YouTube. Although I'm from Spain, I really like speaking English so I really enjoy watching videos from English native speakers. I'm 21 years old. I received an email which explained me more or less what Freedom was and I loved it so I wanted to be a part of the network. Last week, I received an email about introducing yourself on this Forum in order to double your subscribers, but I thought that it could be interesting in order to know you as well. I love recording and watching videos, that's why I started YouTube, but I'm fond of animals and music as well. I'm really into learning new languages. My favorite food is pizza, obviously. I upload new content every week and you'll find beauty tips, hairstyles, tags...

Nice to meet you!

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! My name is Olga, but you can find me as CESTLAMODE1 on YouTube. Although I'm from Spain, I really like speaking English so I really enjoy watching videos from English native speakers. I'm 21 years old. I received an email which explained me more or less what Freedom was and I loved it so I wanted to be a part of the network. Last week, I received an email about introducing yourself on this Forum in order to double your subscribers, but I thought that it could be interesting in order to know you as well. I love recording and watching videos, that's why I started YouTube, but I'm fond of animals and music as well. I'm really into learning new languages. My favorite food is pizza, obviously. I upload new content every week and you'll find beauty tips, hairstyles, tags...

Nice to meet you!
Awesome, welcome. That was the same way I got discovered as well :)

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I am with you, language is such an amazing thing, and an awesome skill to have!