Solved Introduce yourself forum post problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarsphoneUltimate

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
JarsphoneU
Hey guys, I spent about an hour writing up my introduction with the template under the "Introduce yourself" section of the forum and I am unable to post it because it keeps getting tagged as potential spam.

I have not posted any links, advertised my channel or any other site in any way or done anything that wasn't listed under spam in the rules. The entire post was about me and what I create so I don't know why its being caught in the filter.

Is they're anything that might trip the filter unintentionally or anything that I missed? I would really love some help if possible

Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1505954372][/DOUBLEPOST]Just needed 5 posts for some reason, maybe because my youtube is linked to my account, idk

Last edited:

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
There is a section "Promote yourself" where you can post links. Anyways, welcome to #FreedomFamily!

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Certain key words or phrases can also trigger the spam filter. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I can see that your post has been posted successfully, and what a lovely detailed introduction it is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.