Community Just joined the forum, Hi everyone

JarsphoneUltimate

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
JarsphoneU
Hey everyone, I just signed my channel up for Freedom and decided that whats Freedom without other people? So I came here and signed up and I'm loving the community of creators that reside here, Though while looking through the rules and guidelines I came across this little questionnaire type deal and it looks like some fun, so why not right?

I'm going to try my best to clean this up so sorry if the post looks kinda long...

Your name/alias:
JarsphoneUltimate, Though I really prefer to go by Jarod or JPU

Where are you from?:
Washington, Very lovely state but currently very cold lol

How old are you?:
I'm 15 and half, I'm achually getting myself together to start in drivers ED

How did you find Freedom!?
I had a channel about a year ago, I did comedy (Or tried to at least) and various things distracted me from uploading, eventually killing the channel. I was with freedom on that channel and they saved my life with loads of music and support that without a dought helped my channel big-time. I didn't look into the forums or any of the community back then though.

What made you join our forums?:
Well like I said above whats a network without knowing anyone in you're network? Seeing the accomplishments of others and seeing new channels with unique content that otherwise would go under radar is something I know can be found here, while I'm able to share my accomplishments with other creators in the same spot as I am in.

What are your hobbies?:
I'm a tech freak, I love building computers and diagnosing the problems with other peoples computers and sometimes my own (Hey, that only happened ONCE). Whenever any of my friends and family are having computer issues I'm the first the person they ask, and usually the only (not trying to brag here but I probably take a-little too much pride in it)

What is your favorite food?
Thats a bit of an odd one, On one hand I love goulosh (It's like spaghetti but with shorter noodles and ground-up meat) and other times I like ravioli's

Why did you start YouTube?
I spend allot of time on my phone, hands down at-least 6 hours a day, In that time I browse the Playstore looking for something unique. I'm not really the type of guy that likes console games, Destiney, COD, GTA V and all those others are all great games and by no means will I ever say they are bad (Unless its infinite warfare), but my realm of games is aimed more towards the casual side of things that mobile has dozens of. I do play some console games like literally anything that has the name "Legend of Zelda" on it and etc. Though I mostely stick to the unique 3D games that are only found on mobile. And now where the actual question comes in, I love playing mobile games and I love seeing what they have to offer, but I'm generally an open guy and I love to share my thoughts and discoveries of what I'm doing and also love teaching people new things they may have not known about, and Youtube is the perfect place for me to do that. My channel can only be seen through a microscope but in time I hope it can become something bigger.

What is your biggest dream?
I want to someday work for a company like Intel or Nvidia, putting my tech skills to good use well entertaining and teaching others on my youtube channel. I'm a people person, Nothing would be better then coming home from a long day of work and making a youtube video then end up face first on my desk when Vegas goes to render (If you've ever used Vegas pro you know the pain).

What kind of channel do you run?:
I run a mobile based channel, I keep up-to date with new android and IOS games that are actually good, New trending apps and games on a video I do every Sunday called successful games Sunday (SGS), Show people tips and tricks they might not have known and loads of other stuff I'm keeping secret until they're released :)

How frequently do you upload?:
Well I upload once a day on weekends and almost every other day on weekdays, though I'm going to fall behind on todays that will end up turning into tomorrows video because finding the encouragement to upload today was very difficult.

Anyways that was fun, I'm online allot so if you want to talk to me send me a DM on here or twitter

That wraps it up for me, ill see you guys around!

Reactions: Row

JarsphoneUltimate

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
JarsphoneU
Oh? Another in the Northwest? Hopefully the fire blazing isn't hitting you too hard.
We actually have allot of rain where I'm at, about a week ago the air was so bad it was dangerous to walk outside but now its just rain and pure cold everyday... I think everyone is relived it didn't get any worse then it was becoming

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, I just signed my channel up for Freedom and decided that whats Freedom without other people? So I came here and signed up and I'm loving the community of creators that reside here, Though while looking through the rules and guidelines I came across this little questionnaire type deal and it looks like some fun, so why not right?

I'm going to try my best to clean this up so sorry if the post looks kinda long...

Your name/alias:
JarsphoneUltimate, Though I really prefer to go by Jarod or JPU

Where are you from?:
Washington, Very lovely state but currently very cold lol

How old are you?:
I'm 15 and half, I'm achually getting myself together to start in drivers ED

How did you find Freedom!?
I had a channel about a year ago, I did comedy (Or tried to at least) and various things distracted me from uploading, eventually killing the channel. I was with freedom on that channel and they saved my life with loads of music and support that without a dought helped my channel big-time. I didn't look into the forums or any of the community back then though.

What made you join our forums?:
Well like I said above whats a network without knowing anyone in you're network? Seeing the accomplishments of others and seeing new channels with unique content that otherwise would go under radar is something I know can be found here, while I'm able to share my accomplishments with other creators in the same spot as I am in.

What are your hobbies?:
I'm a tech freak, I love building computers and diagnosing the problems with other peoples computers and sometimes my own (Hey, that only happened ONCE). Whenever any of my friends and family are having computer issues I'm the first the person they ask, and usually the only (not trying to brag here but I probably take a-little too much pride in it)

What is your favorite food?
Thats a bit of an odd one, On one hand I love goulosh (It's like spaghetti but with shorter noodles and ground-up meat) and other times I like ravioli's

Why did you start YouTube?
I spend allot of time on my phone, hands down at-least 6 hours a day, In that time I browse the Playstore looking for something unique. I'm not really the type of guy that likes console games, Destiney, COD, GTA V and all those others are all great games and by no means will I ever say they are bad (Unless its infinite warfare), but my realm of games is aimed more towards the casual side of things that mobile has dozens of. I do play some console games like literally anything that has the name "Legend of Zelda" on it and etc. Though I mostely stick to the unique 3D games that are only found on mobile. And now where the actual question comes in, I love playing mobile games and I love seeing what they have to offer, but I'm generally an open guy and I love to share my thoughts and discoveries of what I'm doing and also love teaching people new things they may have not known about, and Youtube is the perfect place for me to do that. My channel can only be seen through a microscope but in time I hope it can become something bigger.

What is your biggest dream?
I want to someday work for a company like Intel or Nvidia, putting my tech skills to good use well entertaining and teaching others on my youtube channel. I'm a people person, Nothing would be better then coming home from a long day of work and making a youtube video then end up face first on my desk when Vegas goes to render (If you've ever used Vegas pro you know the pain).

What kind of channel do you run?:
I run a mobile based channel, I keep up-to date with new android and IOS games that are actually good, New trending apps and games on a video I do every Sunday called successful games Sunday (SGS), Show people tips and tricks they might not have known and loads of other stuff I'm keeping secret until they're released :)

How frequently do you upload?:
Well I upload once a day on weekends and almost every other day on weekdays, though I'm going to fall behind on todays that will end up turning into tomorrows video because finding the encouragement to upload today was very difficult.

Anyways that was fun, I'm online allot so if you want to talk to me send me a DM on here or twitter

That wraps it up for me, ill see you guys around!
Welcome to the Community :)

Always good to see such a detailed introduction as it tells much about a person :)

Reactions: JarsphoneUltimate