Service I will review your Channel or videos

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@PcRageGaming
You Give a great first hand impression to new audience. Your channel give good idea of why people should stay tuned at your channel. And even make it short and creative to prevent problems with people getting borred. You should probally do something with your long videos. I see some videos are over 50 minutes to 1 hour long. Try split the videos intro more sections. This way you have higher chances to improve your watch time and view amount.
But as a note to this i kind of understand the problem with the long videos, you play games like Fallout and layers of fear. Which can be very time consuming games.

You Remember to keep videos seperated in playlists, its great when people are searching for specific content on your channel. Maybe start to feature a few more playlists on your channel front page can drag more views from your already existing audience. Then i cant really believe there is much else to say about your channel, but keep it up ;)

@TheOnlyJackster
Well here i just saw something i had never seen before. The small icons you have beside your titles looks interesting. It is something there give the titles a look of professionalism, and it looks creative in a way i have never seen before. A good idea would however be to make a channel trailer to short describe what your channel is about. You make sure to talk in your videos and you have the quality up as 1080p HD. So no need to change that. From what i heard in some of the videos, you could probally sound a bit more exited and have a bit more power in your voice, but that could be the microphone which does that.
Try add your most popular videos on the front page or maybe your latest uploads. to help audience keep track on the newest content.
else not so much to say :)

@Quatec
Well it is a bit hard to bring a review for you. 4 videos is not much to really work out from. But i suggest you to make a channel trailer to introduce your channel to new audience. Explain what the channel mainly will focus on and alike. Maybe post a bit often if posible. Cant really say more at the moment.
UPDATED: Video quality looks okay, official it is 1080p HD 60 FPS. But i see some issues when camera is fast turning. This could provide some issues when if you run the video in full screen. But for mobile devices or normal screen size it should not provide a big problem. The issue could maybe be fixed with another recorder, depents on what you play on of course

@MiddayFury
You kind of have same problem, It is hard to review you based on your content. But suggest you to make more playlists for your upcomming videos. And feature them on your front page. Also your channel art fit well for the concept of the channel. So good work on that. Maybe work a bit more on your about page, since it is what describe your channel aswell.

Well for @Quatec and @MiddayFury sorry i could not provide more feedback for you.

But i hope everyone can use my feedback for something usefull :)
Best Regards
@Joaofall

Last edited:

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
@PcRageGaming
You Give a great first hand impression to new audience. Your channel give good idea of why people should stay tuned at your channel. And even make it short and creative to prevent problems with people getting borred. You should probally do something with your long videos. I see some videos are over 50 minutes to 1 hour long. Try split the videos intro more sections. This way you have higher chances to improve your watch time and view amount.
But as a note to this i kind of understand the problem with the long videos, you play games like Fallout and layers of fear. Which can be very time consuming games.

You Remember to keep videos seperated in playlists, its great when people are searching for specific content on your channel. Maybe start to feature a few more playlists on your channel front page can drag more views from your already existing audience. Then i cant really believe there is much else to say about your channel, but keep it up ;)

@TheOnlyJackster
Well here i just saw something i had never seen before. The small icons you have beside your titles looks interesting. It is something there give the titles a look of professionalism, and it looks creative in a way i have never seen before. A good idea would however be to make a channel trailer to short describe what your channel is about. You make sure to talk in your videos and you have the quality up as 1080p HD. So no need to change that. From what i heard in some of the videos, you could probally sound a bit more exited and have a bit more power in your voice, but that could be the microphone which does that.
Try add your most popular videos on the front page or maybe your latest uploads. to help audience keep track on the newest content.
else not so much to say :)

@Quatec
Well it is a bit hard to bring a review for you. 4 videos is not much to really work out from. But i suggest you to make a channel trailer to introduce your channel to new audience. Explain what the channel mainly will focus on and alike. Maybe post a bit often if posible. Cant really say more at the moment.

@MiddayFury
You kind of have same problem, It is hard to review you based on your content. But suggest you to make more playlists for your upcomming videos. And feature them on your front page. Also your channel art fit well for the concept of the channel. So good work on that. Maybe work a bit more on your about page, since it is what describe your channel aswell.

Well for @Quatec and @MiddayFury sorry i could not provide more feedback for you.

But i hope everyone can use my feedback for something usefull :)
Best Regards
@Joaofall
No worries bro, but you could've mentioned something about the quality or roughly anything. 4 videos is not a lot, but it doesn't matter how much you have on your channel entirely. It matters on how well your quality is as a whole.

Thanks.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
No worries bro, but you could've mentioned something about the quality or roughly anything. 4 videos is not a lot, but it doesn't matter how much you have on your channel entirely. It matters on how well your quality is as a whole.

Thanks.
true, give me a second i completly forgot about the over all video quality. I update the other review in a few minutes

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
@NoblePandaGame

Your channel have interested content. You remember to keep talking trough out commentary. That is good, that way your viewers dont get bored of it. Maybe try put some music in on the videos, just a small background sound which can fit the theme of the game. Like for the "Outlast videos" maybe a small scary soundtrack.
Your Thumbnails looks great. However your Channel layout could be better.
Try seperate your videos into more playlists and feature them on your channel main page, this can improve the chance for more views on each video :)
Else i have not much to say about that :)
Thabks so much for the feedback! will definitely take it all to heart!

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
@MiddayFury

It seems to me that all you did was notice my lack of content, and made the review about that. What I was hoping for was actual feedback on my content. Oh well, thanks for the review and feeback anyway.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
It seems to me that all you did was notice my lack of content, and made the review about that. What I was hoping for was actual feedback on my content. Oh well, thanks for the review and feeback anyway.
Reason for this was i had not really anything to place on your videos. You make sure to keep the videos interesting, But I guess i forgot to say that.Normal i hate to repeat myself, so i really thought I had told you, that i had no really suggestions for your videos

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Reason for this was i had not really anything to place on your videos. You make sure to keep the videos interesting, But I guess i forgot to say that.Normal i hate to repeat myself, so i really thought I had told you, that i had no really suggestions for your videos

I see. Okay well keep in mind that if you want to charge people for reviews, you have to be able to review any kind of content, and give good, constructive feedback or those individuals won't be happy with your service, Just trying to help you out.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I see. Okay well keep in mind that if you want to charge people for reviews, you have to be able to review any kind of content, and give good, constructive feedback or those individuals won't be happy with your service, Just trying to help you out.
Ahh well i know, I believe it just skipped my mine there. Normal i remember to write everything down. Sorry i forgot to be more specific for your channel