Service I will review your Channel or videos

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
NOTE: I do no longer accept requests for reviews. Those who have already Requested will get a review as planned

Hey everyone. Since i have been here with freedom for a good amount of time.

I believe i will take time of my daily schedule to review the awesome content you guys may have.

This means that for free i will review your channel and give my honest feedback, and suggestions for improvement.

Just reply to me with following.

Channel name:
URL:
Channel Category:
Upload Schedule:

then i will take a look at each channel and give a full trough review of it to you in private :D
NOTE: Each review can take a bit of time to do, but i promise i get around to it as fast as posible :)
But of course we want the reviews to be as good as posible :D

#Freedomfamily!

Best Regards
Joachim :)

Last edited:

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey my name is GRE0022 I am a small iOS gaming channel

Channel Name: GRE0022
Channel URL: http://bit.ly/1UTwgD9
Channel Category: Gaming (iOS)
Upload Schedule: once every second day

Thanks for checking out my channel I appreciate it bye

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Channel Name: GRE0022
Channel URL: http://bit.ly/1UTwgD9
Channel Category: Gaming (iOS)
Upload Schedule: once every second day
Well after going trough some of the videos.
To improve the content you could try add some voiceover for your "Goat Simulator" series. This will help provide more interest towards it.
However great work with add a small melody to it.

The channel itself, which have a fine look.
It provide the needed GFX like banners and logos. The logo could probally be improved a bit, in this case i suggest try the "Request / Offer" section for a logo.

For the video thumbnails it is a fine work, they look clean and can provide a fun idea of what the video is about. However you could maybe work a it with the titles to provide a more common interest for the video, try use moer keywords, and be creative with the titles.

This what was what i could provide of feedback and suggestions. So in total, try see if it is posible to get voice over on your IOS game videos. Maybe have a logo which fit more to the banner. And be creative with titles and keywords :)

Hope this help you :D
Best regards
Joa

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@NoblePandaGame
My channel name is NoblePandaGame and here is the link this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gane8p4Wu1p8FHo7MABcw I am a gaming channel (console at the moment) and i upload typically twice a week but sometimes i cant cause of college work :)

Your channel have interested content. You remember to keep talking trough out commentary. That is good, that way your viewers dont get bored of it. Maybe try put some music in on the videos, just a small background sound which can fit the theme of the game. Like for the "Outlast videos" maybe a small scary soundtrack.
Your Thumbnails looks great. However your Channel layout could be better.
Try seperate your videos into more playlists and feature them on your channel main page, this can improve the chance for more views on each video :)
Else i have not much to say about that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoblePandaGame

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@Gods of Odds
Your Channel feature gaming as i can see. This is a very common theme on YouTube. You remember to use commentary, but it is like you miss the exitement and power in your voice. Try sound a bit more interested, this will improve the viewers first time experience of you.

You could use a bit extra work on the thumbnails on the videos. Screen shots from the game is not bad, but you need to make sure they are more eyecatching that what they are now. Remember thumbnails are a important thing if you want people to click your videos.
Also your titles could use a bit more work, try make the title eyecatching aswell. Try be creative but also include the game (as you do now) to improve it in the searches.

Over all it is interesting, you remember to divide your videos into sections, which is a great thing for your audience to find the content they want to see. Keep that up.

Hope this helps :)

G

Gods of Odds

@Gods of Odds
Your Channel feature gaming as i can see. This is a very common theme on YouTube. You remember to use commentary, but it is like you miss the exitement and power in your voice. Try sound a bit more interested, this will improve the viewers first time experience of you.

You could use a bit extra work on the thumbnails on the videos. Screen shots from the game is not bad, but you need to make sure they are more eyecatching that what they are now. Remember thumbnails are a important thing if you want people to click your videos.
Also your titles could use a bit more work, try make the title eyecatching aswell. Try be creative but also include the game (as you do now) to improve it in the searches.

Over all it is interesting, you remember to divide your videos into sections, which is a great thing for your audience to find the content they want to see. Keep that up.

Hope this helps :)
Thanks and yep I do agree with all of that. Also to separate me from every one else I do plan on making a lore series at some point but it's in the planning stages at the moment but I will definitely be doing it.

PcRageGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2015
YouTube
Channel name: PcRageGaming Plays
URL: Youtube.com/theginjacraft
Channel Category: Gaming
Upload Schedule: weekly videos, maybe 2 or more videos a week depending on work

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@KushalGamer
You remember to keep talking in videos, that is great. You keep your videos around the 720p HD which is desent when doing gaming.
If you are able to get the 1080p HD it will improve a bit, maybe use OBS as a recorder.
You could work a bit on the thumbnails. You have some which does not look so interesting, but some do look great for the video type.
Maybe try record more than just Roblox and Paladin. Since you then will have bigger chances to attract new audience to your channel.

Your Channel layout could also be improved. You could for example create a 2 minut long channel trailer (or just a small trailer) to give a short review of what your channel is about. This will help people to see the potential of your channel when they visit it. Also try to create more playlists (however i see it is hard since you only have two ongoing series). Great work and keep it up.

@c00ldude1oo
You are doing a good job to keep your channel layout clean for audience to find the videos they want to see. This is an important thing to have to improve the amount of potential views. Maybe be a bit more creative with the video titles will help aswell.
It does not look like you use much on thumbnails either. Remember thumbnails is one of the first things a person see. Make sure a thumbnails looks interesting, creative and eye catching. This will improve the click rate on a video if the title, is creative too, then you should be able to get a desent improvement on views.

Not much to say about the videos themselves. You should probally start talk in the videos, instead of only have music over it. Having voice on a video or maybe even a webcam, will improve the personallity of a video. So just try get voice over it, and make the music volume a bit lower.
Then you should be good to go.

@KushalGamer & @c00ldude1oo Hope this helps :D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
@Ronan Cassidy
The first impression I had was great.You have a clean layout of the channel, remember to put things into playlists after what category the video is. You could probally short down some of the videos. I see you have videos which sometime go over 20 to 30 minutes of playtime. In those cases i suggest you to divide the video into smaller parts. This is because people can easier lose interest if a video is to long. So keep videos around the 10 to 15 minutes. a few videos on 20 minutes is not a problem if it is specials or such.
Fine work with the channel art and thumbnails. Great you get the art to fit to each other and bring a common theme to the channel. And fine to have the thumbnails look clean and not over filled with stuff.
Maybe add a small music track to some of the videos, not all of them, but in case you find something which could fit to the videos, i suggest add it :)

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
So uh, a review wouldn't hurt i suppose.
Channel name: MiddayFury
URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiddayFury
Channel Category: Gaming
Upload Schedule: What's a schedule? No seriously, I have one but I don't stick to it (yet), but i will soon.

Yeah so uh, there ya go. Enjoy the "quality" content!, or not, probably not.

(My subs don't give me feedback *tear sadface tear*)