VFX Request I need a simple new intro and outro

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Greetings! I am in great need of new channel swag, and wondering if YOU can help me. You will be paid through promotion or Paypal!

Hope you'll find this offer interesting! :-D

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
Checked out your portfolio, looks pretty good! But I wish to have only simple effects on my outro. So do you do outros only after a set template or could you make a brand new outro? :)
I dont do outros that move. Its simply just an image. Also If you are fine with that then I can make a Custom outro for you and give you the .psd to edit it whenever you want, however that is an extra cost.

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
I dont do outros that move. Its simply just an image. Also If you are fine with that then I can make a Custom outro for you and give you the .psd to edit it whenever you want, however that is an extra cost.

Oh, I kinda need it to move a little bit :oops:

SwiftyGaming

Rising User
Jul 18, 2016
Hello! I am more than willing to make you A profile picture! I have been doing Cartoon Profile Pictures (See My Profile Photo) for quite some time now! I charge a small amount of $7.00!

Graphic Designer

New User
Jul 19, 2016
Greetings! I am in great need of new channel swag, and wondering if YOU can help me. You will be paid through promotion or Paypal!

Hope you'll find this offer interesting! :-D
Hello! I stumbled across your username. And I saw you need a graphic designer! Please let me know if you are still interested. My prices are $10 for a intro, $10 for a logo &a banner, $5 for a outro. Ps the intro is $10 for regular and $20 for a custom. I'm a certified graphic designer

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Hello! I stumbled across your username. And I saw you need a graphic designer! Please let me know if you are still interested. My prices are $10 for a intro, $10 for a logo &a banner, $5 for a outro. Ps the intro is $10 for regular and $20 for a custom. I'm a certified graphic designer

Thanks for answering, man! Could you show me some of your previous work? :) also could you make it so the style of it fit the style otherwise of my channel?