VFX Request I need a simple new intro and outro

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Greetings! I am in great need of new channel swag, and wondering if YOU can help me. You will be paid through promotion or Paypal!

Hope you'll find this offer interesting! :-D

Absurddzn

Respected User
Checked out your portfolio, looks pretty good! But I wish to have only simple effects on my outro. So do you do outros only after a set template or could you make a brand new outro? :)
I dont do outros that move. Its simply just an image. Also If you are fine with that then I can make a Custom outro for you and give you the .psd to edit it whenever you want, however that is an extra cost.

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I dont do outros that move. Its simply just an image. Also If you are fine with that then I can make a Custom outro for you and give you the .psd to edit it whenever you want, however that is an extra cost.

Oh, I kinda need it to move a little bit :oops:

SwiftyGaming

Rising User
Hello! I am more than willing to make you A profile picture! I have been doing Cartoon Profile Pictures (See My Profile Photo) for quite some time now! I charge a small amount of $7.00!

Greetings! I am in great need of new channel swag, and wondering if YOU can help me. You will be paid through promotion or Paypal!

Hope you'll find this offer interesting! :-D
Hello! I stumbled across your username. And I saw you need a graphic designer! Please let me know if you are still interested. My prices are $10 for a intro, $10 for a logo &a banner, $5 for a outro. Ps the intro is $10 for regular and $20 for a custom. I'm a certified graphic designer

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello! I stumbled across your username. And I saw you need a graphic designer! Please let me know if you are still interested. My prices are $10 for a intro, $10 for a logo &a banner, $5 for a outro. Ps the intro is $10 for regular and $20 for a custom. I'm a certified graphic designer

Thanks for answering, man! Could you show me some of your previous work? :) also could you make it so the style of it fit the style otherwise of my channel?