Solved I can't see September earnings on the dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice

Yes, I Hate You
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2014
1v3.me
YouTube
VeliCore
@you may only want to view your estimated earnings by the end of the month

Of course i know it yes "by the end of the month" because earnings are paid monthly

I already know this deduction (%40) too but although thanks for infos
I just gave you how I analyze the Data I have on YT Analytics since your original question was why the earnings on your channel sometimes is high and low even though the number of your views increases. The answer to that, as I've mentioned is because of the Ad performance, the Monetized views is what you should be looking at instead of 'Views' when you want to know what kind of views are bringing your channel, revenue.

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
I just gave you how I analyze the Data I have on YT Analytics since your original question was why the earnings on your channel sometimes is high and low even though the number of your views increases. The answer to that, as I've mentioned is because of the Ad performance, the Monetized views is what you should be looking at instead of 'Views' when you want to know what kind of views are bringing your channel, revenue.

Yes i see

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
Why do many people not have the patience to wait things out? I see many questions about payments and such and then a few days later it is solved. PATIENCE IS THE KEY!

I didn't talk about payment (this wasn't my problem yesterday i asked something else) i already know when they pay out.

@PATIENCE IS THE KEY!

Yes i think so, no need to hurry :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.